Unlucky Blades , give them credit getting to semi final

Hate to say it, but got to give blades credit getting to semi final,

Hull just shaded it 2nd half , Hope they go on and win it now :)

Bit of A jinx place for blades (Wembley);)

Hate to say it, but got to give blades credit getting to semi final,

Hull just shaded it 2nd half , Hope they go on and win it now :)

Bit of A jinx place for blades (Wembley);)

Seems to be more of a jinx for your lot :hihi:

Just out of interest. In the past 15 years, how many times have the Blades been to the (new & old) wembley and how many times have the owls?

Edited by JonBladesman

Just out of interest. In the past 15 years, how many times have the Blades been to the (new & old) wembley and how many times have the Fowls?

Fowls, tut, tut!

You know we haven't been to Wembley in the last 15 years but I suppose that means we haven't lost there in the last 15 years!

Not the new one, :hihi:

Utb

But, we haven't needed to, have we:)

Seems to be more of a jinx for your lot :hihi:

Why? I have been to Wembley 5 times with Wednesday (Won 2, lost 2 and drawn 1)

4 out of 5 of those games have been cup finals (yes, actually winning semi finals)

Fowls, tut, tut!

You know we haven't been to Wembley in the last 15 years but I suppose that means we haven't lost there in the last 15 years!

I genuinley didn't mean to do that... I'll change it lol :hihi:

I suppose that means we haven't lost there in the last 15 years

It's like being very popular and been invited to a party many times over the years, but never actually pulled. It's better to have been invited and took part than not to have ever been invited to the party at all. At least that boy was popular enough to have been invited! :D

I genuinley didn't mean to do that... I'll change it lol :hihi:

I suppose that means we haven't lost there in the last 15 years

It's like being very popular and been invited to a party many times over the years, but never actually pulled. It's better to have been invited and took part than not to have ever been invited to the party at all. At least that boy was popular enough to have been invited! :D

If you want to put it like that you have been invited to the geeks party, not the party that the cool kids go too ( the winners) but to the one where all the rest (losers) go too, and as usual head home with an un opened condom in your wallet!

If you want to put it like that you have been invited to the geeks party, not the party that the cool kids go too ( the winners) but to the one where all the rest (losers) go too, and as usual head home with an un opened condom in your wallet!

lol ye but you lot never went anywhere because of not being remotely good enough!

BTW, fair play to the owls for the credit today... it has to be said.

Edited by JonBladesman

lol ye but you lot never went anywhere because of not being remotely good enough!

What, like the 2011-12 season when we weren't good enough to get to the play-offs?