1st LAN in new venue (please see update)

With our new venue opening soon (May 10th) we are looking to host a small 12 hour (~30 player) LAN party, as an opening event for the venue...

We would like to fill the 30 people, it will be bring your own PC/Console...

We will be charging £5-£10 per person (will finalise this week) and will probably run from 12:00pm - 00:00am

Please spread the word, and put the date in your calendar...

I will add more details in a couple of days once they have been finalized...

Is this still happening?

I had no response, and the venue isn't up to standard yet (had some people let us down... always the case tbh)

I will be getting something going as soon as it's going..

We will be doing more than just LAN gaming also....

Please don't let this be an example set for the future, it was kind of a rush thing, and we had to get a date set so we had something to work towards, but being let down has put us behind...

The first major lan event is currently booked in for Friday 27th to Sunday 29th June and will be hosted by Lanops for bookings visit http://www.lanops.co.uk

this will also be one of the rare occasions when spectators are going to be allowed Into one of these events free. Please note there are limited spectator spaces so would still suggest you arrange this with lanops team or with 'The Portal' to arrange entry the portal team can be reached on [email protected] bookings are now being taken for all events on a first come first served basis for lanpartys, tabletop gaming, band rehearsals or private events any other events that can fit in the space.