B&Q Queens Rd - dangerous situation

Please drive around the car park there in the correct direction. It's dead easy, look for the direction arrows on the ground. This is for the attention of all those numpty drivers going the wrong way who could quite easily cause an accident.

Did you raise your issue with Block & Quayle?

All you guys know what sort of mess to your car is made by a 5mph shunt !!

Oh yeah, I was reversing into a parking bay once, doing no more than about 5mph, and a car came flying up the side of me, we clipped wing mirrors, and then later on I was informed by my insurers he was claiming personal injury as well as damage to his car, £850 they paid him, wish I'd have thought of that!

:rant:

me and my friends love playing chicken in B&Q what we do is drive the wrong way around the carpark and see how long it takes until the approaching driver swerves hopefully coming to a stop in a trolly bay..........bonus 10pts if you stop on anybodys foot!!

Yes, however it's still not a dangerous situation. Unless of course there is a person between the two cars when they hit....otherwise at best it's annoying and inconsiderate driving.

Please drive around the car park there in the correct direction. It's dead easy, look for the direction arrows on the ground. This is for the attention of all those numpty drivers going the wrong way who could quite easily cause an accident.

You'd think it'd be obvious that you're supposed to go the way the arrows point wouldn't you?

Also, when driving on public highways in the UK, please drive on the left.

I've forwarded this thread on to the Sheffield Star, no need to panic.

Me too, I just emailed asking if they need someone with a glum face pointing to an arrow. They said it sounded like groundbreaking journalism and somebody would be right down. Get in ;)

At one time that might have been funny,but it seems a growing number dont actually know that.

So what are those fancy orange lights on my car for?