Foot Run Over in Car Park

Around one ton of motor car rolling over a foot.

No broken bones ?

Must have been wearing steel capped shoes

Is his foot OK???

Luckily they had just bought a paint scraper from the DIY store so they scraped it off the tarmac and bundled it all back in his sock.

When I was younger, a friend of mine intentionally ran over my foot as a prank in a Triumph TR6 ... I was surprised that it didn't hurt one bit.

When I was younger, a friend of mine intentionally ran over my foot as a prank in a Triumph TR6 ... I was surprised that it didn't hurt one bit.

That's 'cos it was made from wood, like all late-sixties / early-seventies motor cars.

Luckily they had just bought a paint scraper from the DIY store so they scraped it off the tarmac and bundled it all back in his sock.

Thank you, that has made me howl with laughter when I was actually sobbing because of a family crisis. :hihi: cheered me up no end, and wet myself in the process. :gag:

Thank you, that has made me howl with laughter when I was actually sobbing because of a family crisis. :hihi: cheered me up no end, and wet myself in the process. :gag:

Glad you got a laugh out of it :)

Sorry to hear you have a family crisis MonkeyLover, hope you get things sorted.

Glad you got a laugh out of it :)

Sorry to hear you have a family crisis MonkeyLover, hope you get things sorted.

Thank you. Praying for our daughter in law who is very ill in hospital, she is only 32. Was looking through the forum to try and take my mind off it. Xx

So if he is fit enough "to have a word" he just let it slide and it's automatically his fault? I got clipped on a zebra crossing at a supermarket car park. I got a "sorry I didn't see you, but it's not a public highway so you can't do owt". He got a new rear wing sometime afterwards. Too many people seem to chuck the Highway Code out the window as soon as they enter a large carpark.

funny really but ive never been clipped anywhere with good reason.I look around me,cars dont fly in!

I Heard That The Police Had The Vehicle toed away.

So if he is fit enough "to have a word" he just let it slide and it's automatically his fault? I got clipped on a zebra crossing at a supermarket car park. I got a "sorry I didn't see you, but it's not a public highway so you can't do owt". He got a new rear wing sometime afterwards. Too many people seem to chuck the Highway Code out the window as soon as they enter a large carpark.

The road traffic act now applys to a public place not just a public highway. It was supposed to be so the plod could do something about yobos playing in supermarket carparks with there silly puntos et al. Unfortunately as usual with plod they were more concerned with stopping genuine motorcross meetings which under the changes had to have a special permit issued by the police, unfortunately like the visor law changes nobody told the police.

Quote:

The road traffic act now applys to a public place not just a public highway. It was supposed to be so the plod could do something about yobos playing in supermarket carparks with there silly puntos et al. Unfortunately as usual with plod they were more concerned with stopping genuine motorcross meetings which under the changes had to have a special permit issued by the police, unfortunately like the visor law changes nobody told the police.

The Road Traffic Act has applied to car parks since about 1984.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android