Barking Dogs Stradbroke Road driving me mad !!

Anybody else being drove mad by the continual barking of dogs on Stradbroke Road ?? Never used to hear any , now it seams like its all the time ..not just one dog ,sounds like quite a few ... Im not sure which house but its general area seems to be houses just past city school on right hand side ...

Gone quiet at the moment .. see if i can drop off !!!

Edited by nuttycow13

woof,woof woof!!!!!

its as bad first left on linley just past the gym the houses that look accross to the springs you just have to walk on the path to dyke vale and its yap yap for about a hour, feel sorry for the neighbours, and the amount of rubbish thats been thrown over the concrete fence is disgracefull .

Something meaningful needs to be done about these damn menaces.

Also had a problem with them in S8. What's wrong with the owners? Do they not hear their dogs barking at nothing continuously for hours on end? Perhaps they let them out because they are sick of listening to it in the house? Perhaps they don't care?

Whatever the reason, it needs to STOP!!!

Ah, dog owners. They are a breed onto themselves. They will pile in here and say "oh but I am a responsible owner! we are not all like that!!!!!"

They make me laugh.

kids are the worst, all you can here round here is the little brats.

Do they not hear their dogs barking at nothing continuously for hours on end? Perhaps they let them out because they are sick of listening to it in the house? Perhaps they don't care
?

Dogs bark when they are bored. being kept in a house alday they need to release their energy.

Ah, dog owners. They are a breed onto themselves. They will pile in here and say "oh but I am a responsible owner! we are not all like that!!!!!"

They make me laugh.

Thought I'd end your day with a laugh....

I am a responsible dog owner! We are not all like that!!!!!!

Happy now?

The ones that let the dogs bark a lot , are the ones that never clean dog **** up, have kids screaming and running riot, never take them to a park or play games with them, don't work but claim owt for nowt, sat drinking, smoking, swearing, throwing their own rubbish anywhere but their own bin, , who also own a cat, a budgie, got fish in a pond, and generally don't give a **** about anybody but themselves. that's my nightmare where I live !!!!

The ones that let the dogs bark a lot , are the ones that never clean dog **** up, have kids screaming and running riot, never take them to a park or play games with them, don't work but claim owt for nowt, sat drinking, smoking, swearing, throwing their own rubbish anywhere but their own bin, , who also own a cat, a budgie, got fish in a pond, and generally don't give a **** about anybody but themselves. that's my nightmare where I live !!!!

OR they could be the ones who have to go out to work and are unaware that there dog is being a nuisance all day.

I have one close to me,the dog hasn't barked for years all of a sudden 3-4 days a week it's at it from 7.30 to 5.

willman is right, the owner might not realise that their dog is barking while they are away. It might be worth having a word with the owner if you can to let them know, or drop a polite note though the letterbox if you don't want to approach them directly.

There's lots that can be done to help stop a dog barking while the owner is out such as extra walks, getting a dog walker to break up the day, activity toys etc etc.... but the owner can't cure the problem if they aren't aware of it.

Of course there are some owners that shove their dog outside alone all day, never walk or train it and don't give a monkeys that it's bored and lonely and barks all the time :(