Channel 5 9pm 'Gypsies On Benefits & Proud' filmed in Rotherham

remember though that these people where only a hand picked few who had the worst of attitudes. its playing right into the government and big business hands when these so called documentary are aired. it provides a scape goat for the financial crisis that was their making!.

did you hear about the britexx report that has been covered up? as i understand it the opt out choice from the EU would be a big benefit to us all, but the government and big business dose not want you hear that so they have gagged the report author from mentioning anything at all about it to the press.

now there is real corruption for you! leave the small fish for the bnp.

*shock*

Oh, please, Monkey69.

You can't bring truth, and logic into the argument, it's a thread to show our outrage and indignation about all those dirty immigrants flooding to our shores *irony*

:hihi: Racist :hihi: Revert to default position of the leftie when backed into a corner on the ropes. Also attempt to exert intellectual superiority to backup ones position. All the hallmarks of the typical English leftie. :hihi:

Having worked with lots of European workers in business, you're the first one I've come across who uses English terms like telly, mucking about and bugger all, and gets the concept of giving a flying whatever. But hay ho it's probably just the case that the dozens of Europeans I've worked with before and continue to work with are simply a much lower grade of foreigner than you and lack the "command of English".

I don't doubt you're educated btw, and I don't discount the probability you worked in The Netherlands after some studying.

I am not a lefty (you should read up on what is left and right politically, you will soon discover it is terribly old fashioned and incorrect). But I am Dutch according to my passport, my place of birth and my British wife.

The fact that you don't believe a non- Brit can speak fluent English (I have an accent btw, not that this shows when I type...) just goes to show how xenophobe you are. You might deny being a racist, but the more you post about my nationality, the more xenophobe you are.

Fair play to them, in their position, I would be doing the same thing.

If they can get away with it, and we are not good enough to prevent it, then they are the wiser ones.

Enough of the personal attacks any more and I will issue suspensions

Enough of the personal attacks any more and I will issue suspensions

Apologies, you are right. Can't you lock this thread on the grounds that you are right? as it is one big long personal attack in disguise anyway?

If the benefits system was changed to one based only on contributions, how many gypsies would be eligible to claim? My guess is hardly any.

Fair play to them, in their position, I would be doing the same thing.

If they can get away with it, and we are not good enough to prevent it, then they are the wiser ones.

That's exactly what I thought. Who would blame anyone for wanting to leave their homeland to provide a better life for their families. Its not their fault the system offered them that opportunity.

Every Roma girl I have met has been a total babe.

Get over your prejudices.

That might just get HH to change his mind.

It's the size eighteen pink tracksuits isn't it ?

Edited by mickyboy

That might just get HH to change his mind.

I'm not sure that HH knows that much about girls.

Why would an MP, or any sentient being, watch a programme like this?

I watched 30 seconds and recognised it for the manipulative tripe that it was.

There are non so blind as those that cannot see.

At least it gave Nigel Farage and his gang a few more votes.

Angel1