Channel 5 9pm 'Gypsies On Benefits & Proud' filmed in Rotherham

We are all Roma in Rotherham now.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Geez I really do despair sometimes.

We are paying benefits for their children that don't even live here.

Can't watch it...how can that man who wants £40,000 claim for his family when they're not even here!!!! I am LIVID!

This is unbelievable stuff, they must have people here already who know how to play the system

Geez I really do despair sometimes.

We are paying benefits for their children that don't even live here.

I thought Cameron was going to out a stop to this?

so whys it in sheffield chat if its rovrem??, rovrem ISNT sheff

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 21:40 ----------

i just tried watching it from that link and turned it off, bored me senseless with all the ads :(

we shall give them our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall give them the beaches, we shall give them the landing grounds, we shall give them the fields and the streets, we shall give them the hills; we shall never learn !

Can't watch it...how can that man who wants £40,000 claim for his family when they're not even here!!!! I am LIVID!

Immigrants claiming child benefits for their kids that live abroad has gone on for years I'm surprised you are shocked by this, its old hat.

The problem isn't with the immigrants, it is with the system. People like this should be (and could be) charged with defrauding the state. Unfortunately our government is more interested in using stories like this to build on the growing divide than they are in sorting it out.

And no, there is no EU law that says it is illegal to prosecute these numpties for defrauding the state.

surprised "leMaquis" 999tigger and tzijlstra hasnt been along to defend all that europe do and allow

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 22:06 ----------

and there you go!:roll::roll:

surprised "leMaquis" 999tigger and tzijlstra hasnt been along to defend all that europe do and allow

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 22:06 ----------

and there you go!:roll::roll:

He wasn't defending anything.

so whys it in sheffield chat if its rovrem??, rovrem ISNT sheff

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 21:40 ----------

i just tried watching it from that link and turned it off, bored me senseless with all the ads :(

its on channel 5 plus 1 right now Mel . Watch it and see what these people are really like , taking us for a ride and milking the system big style.