Request for contributors / submissions - Broomhill area

Hi everyone,

The company I work for will soon be publishing a new bi-monthly Sheffield magazine. We are only in the early planning stages at the moment but we are certainly looking for contributors - budding amateur journalists, feature writers, short story writers, photographers, historians, nostalgia lovers, poets, artists or anyone seeking some publicity for a gig, an event, a club, a society or anything. We're looking for human interest stories that focus on the Broomhill area (stretching into Walkley, Crookes, Crosspool, Fulwood and perhaps beyond). I'm relatively new to the forum so I'm not 100% sure how you can get your contributions to me but I am certainly happy to post my email address if private messaging is unavailable and of course if the moderators allow.

We really do look forward to receiving any and all contributions. We're hoping this is a great opportunity for any budding writers to see their work in print. Happy scribbling!

Mandolin