Dress Alterations/Seamstress Required

Hiya

I am needing someone to take up my bridesmaids dress at the bottom, any recommendations pls

Sew fast in Meadowhall are amazing, they took up my wedding dress, and it didn't cost the earth

£40 to have the front taken up and tapered to the back

Thanks for your suggestion,

I was considering going there as they've done other clothes for me.

My dress is a size 10 but needs to be altered as I'm a size 6 and very small.

I'm pretty sure they'd do it for you, the lady who does it is only in certain days so you're best calling ahead to see if she's in, I think she does Mon Wed Fri 10-2

I am looking to find the seamstress who used to do the alterations at Blissful Daze in Sheffield prior to it closing, does anyone know her name/contact details? Thanks x

I am looking to find the seamstress who used to do the alterations at Blissful Daze in Sheffield prior to it closing, does anyone know her name/contact details? Thanks x

I remember seeing her being mentioned on another thread, so I have got the details from there for you:

Dawns Alterations - 07917 467934

People of Sheffield, does anyone know of a good seamstress who can alter my (shop bought) wedding dress for me? It's slightly too small, as the back wont zip up fully!

I'm in S5, but can travel :)

Hi would 100% recommend a lady called Tricia. She recently altered my very complicated and delicate wedding dress. She lives near ecclesfield x