Anyone else had problems with Rosewood loft conversions?

Anyone had problems with Rosewood Loft Conversions?

we are trying to get them to come and repair a defective flat roof but they are not responding even to letters. wondered if anyone else has had issues with the warranty they they supposedly offer.

This is after the render falling off after 6 years, the roof timbers bending and needing replacing, a gale blowing through the room every time its windy, and dodgy wiring nearly setting the roof on fire.

Definitely not a recommended use of £30K.

Had them out Monday for a quote which arrived yesterday, thanks for the heads up, also seen a few negative comments on there Facebook page,

i have dealt with them on a professional capacity . I can't say why in public,but in my line of work I specify builders ,constructors and fitters and would most definitely Not recommend anyone to use them,let alone specify them for a job

We had them booked in to do our loft..never turned up! Rang, text, emailed....nothing. We'd even come back from holiday early in order to get everything cleared out for them.

Currently working on High Storrs Crescent if you want to try and catch them in person.