Prostitutes And Drug Dealers 'Add £10 Billion To UK National Wealth'

Can you think of a good reason why I shouldn't express my opinion on a topic I started or any other topic for that matter.

Non, other than the humility of accepting how misguided you are.

I find it interesting that very very few women have waded into this thread. We have some well regarded female members on this forum and it's odd they haven't jumped in. Does anyone else find it odd??

But the point is that these women acted of their own accord in the first instance,they werent forced to go down the path, they chose to do so of their own free will.

Its called a regret, im sure we all have them and have to live with them, its part of life.

You get further if you take the regret on the chin and accept its your own fault than trying to rewrite history and blame someone else.

Some want to live a blameless life and be a victim rather than admit that we made an error of judgement or a mistake.

When you see somebody suffering, then what do you do ? One would stop that suffering for them. Even when some people tell you of their regrets or of their own deep suffering, then what do you do ? A decent and honorable person would then offer them opportunities and a way forward. No, some people here actually do not listen to their own neighbors and actually advices that this to be continued, even when it is openly, blatantly obvious that these women do NOT enjoy this. Yet, others say that they enjoy this and need to, and see no problem with it. For many others, and if we are women folk, then we would ask them not to do that and find and help them find another method to make money or to find work. That is what being compassionate means. Not to see someone walking towards a hole, you see it, do not comment, and then let them drop into the hole. That is not compassion.

You know, somebody once mentioned this phrase towards me. That I have an issue seeing the big picture and say what I like and not to listen to them. I laughed. I also now realised that you as a man, do not listen to women, or to be able to find and understand how to protect themselves. Instead, you openly "ask" me not to do something. But you failed to also protect me to begin with because you fail to see what the issue here is about.

If you were a decent man, then you would have fought for what is right. But you don't. You do not fight those who actually advocated prostitution cos you do not see what is wrong with it to begin with. Where is your own empathy ?

As someone recently said, a woman's happiness is to find a man that can offer her this happiness. For a man, a man's happiness is to find a woman who can be loyal and stick around and be his partner for life.

So you are saying that you wish to deny a man, or a woman of this in their own life time ? You would wish to encourage their own disillusion and actually advocate this ?

Sorry, you do disappoint me.

When you see somebody suffering, then what do you do ? One would stop that suffering for them. Even when some people tell you of their regrets or of their own deep suffering, then what do you do ? A decent and honorable person would then offer them opportunities and a way forward. No, some people here actually do not listen to their own neighbors and actually advices that this to be continued, even when it is openly, blatantly obvious that these women do NOT enjoy this. Yet, others say that they enjoy this and need to, and see no problem with it. For many others, and if we are women folk, then we would ask them not to do that and find and help them find another method to make money or to find work. That is what being compassionate means. Not to see someone walking towards a hole, you see it, do not comment, and then let them drop into the hole. That is not compassion.

You know, somebody once mentioned this phrase towards me. That I have an issue seeing the big picture and say what I like and not to listen to them. I laughed. I also now realised that you as a man, do not listen to women, or to be able to find and understand how to protect themselves. Instead, you openly "ask" me not to do something. But you failed to also protect me to begin with because you fail to see what the issue here is about.

If you were a decent man, then you would have fought for what is right. But you don't. You do not fight those who actually advocated prostitution cos you do not see what is wrong with it to begin with. Where is your own empathy ?

As someone recently said, a woman's happiness is to find a man that can offer her this happiness. For a man, a man's happiness is to find a woman who can be loyal and stick around and be his partner for life.

So you are saying that you wish to deny a man, or a woman of this in their own life time ? You would wish to encourage their own disillusion and actually advocate this ?

Sorry, you do disappoint me.

Do you often help prostitutes? How many have you given opportunities to this month? Last month?

Really ? Well, you sure pick and challenge the wrong kind of threads.

That thread is about women. This thread is about men. Do you see the difference here? It was that thread which some people actually and deliberately push out the female writers.

I actually had a break down that night I read that Female Mutilation Thread. I did. I actually cried so much. You have no idea. I actually expressed this openly, and then I got further antagonism. I talked to my bf about that, and he said to best avoid that. It really made me cringed to the heart, and I read it in a way which actually made me feel physically sick?

I couldn't take that. If I was younger and I read and saw how adults behaved that way. I would probably become more cynical, and will possibly want to kill myself. Especially if those kind of threads exist day in day out. I pleaded the mod to remove that. They did not. I then got harassed in the most immoral wrong way for even voicing my disgust. I then got called "sensitive" remember ? Some people then objectified the situation and gave me some nasty names, don't you remember ? They then used horrible female genitalia parts to throw back the argument in my face. I called them hyenas, cos they were indeed acting very very how to say, feral. Some women gentified the existing men who wrote about that. Some then said that they shouldn't have their "voice" stopped. Well, I am asking you, why is my voice being stopped right now ? Why are people not actually stop women being actually manipulated and actually groomed into this kind of disgusting industry ? Those same people then can openly say that "there is nothing wrong".

I wanted to say that they should not superb!tch about something which obviously affect other people so much that it is so bad for any bystanders to see and read. If they are not the people who is actually injured, then they should not speak as if this is a way for them to act out so vocally. In truth, I wanted them to stop talking about that disgusting subject. If you were a woman and you see people acting so socially inappropiate wouldn't you actually act out and stand up and say something ? Those same people state that they are standing for others. Who ? Who are they standing up for ?? If they respected me, then they would have stopped doing that. But they didn't. They couldn't bring that respect back to some form of normality. They do not know that boundary and nor do they care.

Why should you care ? If you cared, then you would not have written what you did. You state this, but I hardly know you and you continue to also harass me too same with the others. I do not see that as the way to go.

To me you are not. Cos if you are, you would've done this much more diplomatically than you had done. Sorry to say this to you, but that is the truth.

If you were concerned, than you would have stood up for what is morally right. But you have not. You could not place yourself in the situation of those poor women, and nor could you actually put yourself in the situation of these women that this thread is talking of either.

The fgm thread was about women having a voice to speak against it, as a man i have the right to an opinion on that too im afraid and i posted on that thread to explain that.

I cant see how ive acted in a manner towards you that you could take offence to,im trying to be sympathetic to you.

You seem to be under the impression that all women in prostitution are forced into it and thats clearly not the case in all instances.

In some instances maybe and im right behind you on that point but not all men are to blame for this.

You seem to put things into little boxes in your mind and cant seem to see any middle ground or accept you might not be completely right.

Im sure youll say im attacking you for saying that! Its not going to stop me expressing that opinion though.

For me to not tell you the truth because you have a tendancy to get upset about it would be more akin to you bullying me emotionally so i didnt disagree with you.

I find it interesting that very very few women have waded into this thread. We have some well regarded female members on this forum and it's odd they haven't jumped in. Does anyone else find it odd??

Well Salsa is making up with her highly philosophical well thought out thesis posts.:hihi:

The fgm thread was about women having a voice to speak against it, as a man i have the right to an opinion on that too im afraid and i posted on that thread to explain that.

I cant see how ive acted in a manner towards you that you could take offence to,im trying to be sympathetic to you.

You seem to be under the impression that all women in prostitution are forced into it and thats clearly not the case in all instances.

In some instances maybe and im right behind you on that point but not all men are to blame for this.

You seem to put things into little boxes in your mind and cant seem to see any middle ground or accept you might not be completely right.

Im sure youll say im attacking you for saying that! Its not going to stop me expressing that opinion though.

For me to not tell you the truth because you have a tendancy to get upset about it would be more akin to you bullying me emotionally so i didnt disagree with you.

This speaks volume. If women can have a higher IQ and enter into debates, then why do men cannot extend that sympathy, man up, and see women as emotive and NOT go for prostitutes regardless ? If you do not support prostitution then it means that the demand do not exist, and that there shall be women freed everywhere in this world. It is that simple.

Women folk know what loneliness means, and if you remove the need to find a proper relationship and push men and women into actual isolation and force them into this kind of thing then there is nothing left of humanity.

As I said, "I am alright Jack".

Your voice speaks volume upon volume. At the end of the day, your words travel and it affect others than it affects you. You do not see the power of words. Maybe others do, but you do not.

You couldn't even tell when I got upset to when I have not gotten upset and is trying to fight. Then I get called deluded ? That is very astute of you. Then you ask me to trust you ?

So you are okay Jack. I see. Yet you are okay Jack, but you still say that you have decent moral values ? (That would also include "love thy neighbour" ?) That makes a lot of sense.

So you are so open and so "honest" that you have decided to tell me that you built your own drug supply-chain with your friends ? Oh, I see. That is upmost honorable of you to say so.

again your chatting utter rubbish:loopy:is that the best you can come up with ? I think you lost this argument with everybody hours ago ! just because I smoke weed does not mean I have no morals or that iam not honourable.you just don't agree with what I and thousands of other people in Sheffield do.just like I don't agree with people like you. you run your mouth off, yet your argument is flawed.thats why people are giving you grief and you deserve it.you try to make out like you are better than everybody else, your not love.

I quoted the paragraph whereby a young woman shared with us her story and that she was sick and disgusted even when she did it. She shared this information with everyone else on that site Mum's net. Womenfolk knows that this is not good. We know that. She knows that. Don't you know it ??? It will break you. It broke her. She acted out afterwards. Psychologically is not good. Emotionally it is not good.

You are trying to tell me that you would not actually try and persuade someone not to do something like that and let them actually be in that situation which break themselves ?

I am not going to give sympathies for the men. They know. They know it is wrong.

By now, as adults, they should know what loneliness means, and what it means to be in a relationship. What is lust. What is love. What is sex. What is love.

If they do not know, then there is something wrong with that.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 23:36 ----------

again your chatting utter rubbish:loopy:is that the best you can come up with ? I think you lost this argument with everybody hours ago ! just because I smoke weed does not mean I have no morals or that iam not honourable.you just don't agree with what I and thousands of other people in Sheffield do.just like I don't agree with people like you. you run your mouth off, yet your argument is flawed.thats why people are giving you grief and you deserve it.you try to make out like you are better than everybody else, your not love.

When the drugs die out, and when it comes out of your system. When you see those who you drugged, and those who you drugged and then they did bad things in the name of your drugs.

God help you. Really. God help you.

I never expect to walk into a Sheffield drugs baron online. :confused:

I quoted the paragraph whereby a young woman shared with us her story and that she was sick and disgusted even when she did it. She shared this information with everyone else on that site Mum's net. Womenfolk knows that this is not good. We know that. She knows that. Don't you know it ??? It will break you. It broke her. She acted out afterwards. Psychologically is not good. Emotionally it is not good.

You are trying to tell me that you would not actually try and persuade someone not to do something like that and let them actually be in that situation which break themselves ?

I am not going to give sympathies for the men. They know. They know it is wrong.

By now, as adults, they should know what loneliness means, and what it means to be in a relationship. What is lust. What is love. What is sex. What is love.

When the drugs die out, and when it comes out of your system. When you see those who you drugged, and those who you drugged and then they did bad things in the name of your drugs.

Barkin.

Barkin.

Do you support people who use drugs, and do you use drug yourself ?

I don't drug people you complete lunatic.stop coming out with stupid biblical comments, I don't need gods help, I don't believe, obviously you do so god help you.i really feel sorry for your boyfriend though, how on earth could anybody put up with you I don't know. are you saying iam a drug baron now ? think very carefully before you answer that

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 23:44 ----------

Barkin.

don't rise to it, she is clearly a deranged nutter