Prostitutes And Drug Dealers 'Add £10 Billion To UK National Wealth'

Standards vary around the world, so what is accepted here might not be accepted somewhere else, for something to be immoral here it has to go against accepted standards. So in the UK it is illegal to use drugs, and drug takers don't conform to accepted standards, ergo they are acting immorally.

In some parts of the world men have sex with children and in those parts of the world it isn't illegal or regarded as immoral, should that mean that it shouldn't be regarded as immoral here?

Why are you comparing law breaking and morality as synonymous?

Im also well known for speaking as i find and saying what i think.

My post was purely out of concern for you, the fact you chose to see it as a personal attack is worrying in itself.

All i can say is give it some thought at a later date.

Well, class me as one of those case "who did not manage to make it in society" then, and label me with a "mental illness" kind of person if you so wish. :roll:

Marginalise me as you so wish, and shush me, by not being open, and discussing this in an open-minded way.

If people cared for others as you say,, then they should have kept their mouth shut on certain topics, and not even write about it. Speak no evil. But no... they like to bring these subjects for this discussion, and they actually do not even embrace compassion for their fellow man. Their "voice" is louder than their action. They can tell you to "shush" but they do not make you laugh. Or to hide away certain topics from being discussed and read.

There is no "honor" in that.

It was yourself who chose to write what you did, and it was you who chose to expect me to accept your way, your words, and actually your value, in that specific niche way. I'm sorry, I do not even know you. Personally or publically. Why should I trust you on that level ?

Not very good at putting her deluded point across either. You obviously need help and the church won't help. The fact nobody agrees with you is a hint that you should re evulate your view on the world. You are just making yourself look stupid Iam afraid.

I haven't come across that definition, but even using that it must be objectionable to the normal or recognisable moral standard to break the law.
Depends on your morals and depends on the law.

Does speeding morally outrage you?

Murder almost certainly does?

How about minors purchasing lottery tickets is that morally offensive?

Cannibis smoking doesn't bother me but rape I find repugnant. What about you?

Just because its law doesn't necessarily make it: right or moral

I had a step daughter and that is all you need to know. You are losing any respect i had for you by deliberately being an antagonist. You are not very good at it.

Like-wise.

I do not see myself as the antagonist. I see others as being the antagonist. It is funny how you do not see that at all.

If I am not good at what I am doing, then why are you responding ?

Others are also as good as antagonising others too. Continually. Playing that sympathy card for women abroad or slavery, but then when it comes to the crunch, they do not stand up for women. They harass women like me to begin with. Feminism. Prostitution. On the other thread already, some random stupid guys starting to mess with me and touting me for dates. I mean...

I thought that this is the new equality generation. Can those men not actually have a higher than average EQ ? Especially if they care so much for their fellow females. I mean, that is if they want to dignify them, and so forth.

No... when it comes down to it. Men still see prostitution as a need. Until they fix this issue. Women will always be in danger and manipulated.

I love women, that is why I want them to be able to make up their own mind about how they make a living. I have already said that legalised prostitution is good for women, I have also pointed out that women are not the only gender to be prostitutes.

No... when it comes down to it. Men still see prostitution as a need. Until they fix this issue. Women will always be in danger and manipulated.

Good luck with that one :hihi:

I say let them do what they want, as long as its done safely and does not spread decease or fuel the drug trade. Legalise it and have proper safe guards in place ;)

Not very good at putting her deluded point across either. You obviously need help and the church won't help. The fact nobody agrees with you is a hint that you should re evulate your view on the world. You are just making yourself look stupid Iam afraid.

Oh God. So you have a female like me rejecting someone like yourself and your views because you are not entirely moral and clean. So instead of getting some balls and stand up to argue and accept certain viewpoints, you actually would attack me personally and then call me deluded ?

You do not have will powers do you ?

I do not care if I look stupid. I care more for these women because they are being manipulated. Obviously men like yourself will always fuel the prostitution industry, and you think that it is okay. Seriously. More fool you.

Did you read the article about the 11 year old ? She was manipulated into the industry because she had an argument with her mother.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 20:47 ----------

I love women, that is why I want them to be able to make up their own mind about how they make a living. I have already said that legalised prostitution is good for women, I have also pointed out that women are not the only gender to be prostitutes.

:suspect: You love women and that is why you support them in this ?

Let me put that through my filter. "I like women to be there to be my pleasure bunny as and when I like it to be, especially if my current relationship may fail and fall down to pieces."

Don't be selfish. Because if you do. Other men and women shall never self actualise, and you also shall never self actualise and not suffer in this life time.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 20:50 ----------

Good luck with that one :hihi:

I say let them do what they want, as long as its done safely and does not spread decease or fuel the drug trade. Legalise it and have proper safe guards in place ;)

If you do not want your missus to do this kind of job, why expect other women would want this too ? :confused:

I am not the only one. You are just too chicken to fight against guys who want this kind of thing. :roll:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/guest_posts/a1982419-Amnestys-proposal-to-legalise-prostitution-is-wrong-we-cant-let-men-who-exploit-women-off-the-hook

Edited by salsafan

I accept your viewpoint. Your just wrong and have alot of issues you need to work on. I argued with you. I shot you down. Accept it and accept the world you live in. If you can't then you will struggle. Maybe this is why you go to church? Does it make you feel like your morraly correct?

I accept your viewpoint. Your just wrong and have alot of issues you need to work on. I argued with you. I shot you down. Accept it and accept the world you live in. If you can't then you will struggle. Maybe this is why you go to church? Does it make you feel like your morraly correct?

Ooooh. You fell from grace already and now want to throw your own inner built in angst and would actually drag others down with you. So this is your way of "helping" me ? Oh I see.

Sorry. No. I do not buy it. :)

Did you not read? I wrote I am a Taoist. I asked if you have been to church.

People can talk a lot of talk, but truly, I wonder if you ever reflect on what you say and write ?

did you genuinely read that article about the 11 year old in Sheffield. Who was manipulated and then trafficked into the seedy industry ? Because if you did, would that article not trigger an ounce of father instinct or a protective instinct from within yourself at all ? It should. I do worry if it does not. Because you fuel that demand of the same industry which she got dragged into. Maybe there are hopes for you yet if you reject this kind of seediness, and do not even support it !

Edited by salsafan

Right, for a start please stop comparing the use of drugs to murder and sex with children, it's just ridiculous and makes you look quite stupid.

I don't care about the law on the subject, that isn't adding anything at all to the topic, I am asking for YOUR opinion on the subject, not what the law tells you to think.

My opinion is that breaking the law is immoral and drug use causes more problems than I could list.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 21:03 ----------

Why are you comparing law breaking and morality as synonymous?

I'm not, I saying the breaking the law is wrong, and morality is principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behaviour.

If it wrong to break the law it must be immoral to break the law.

Or sons? Here are two men who sell sex to women.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio4/whnews/whnews_20140408-1231a.mp3 starts at 27m 30 sec.

Thanks for posting this. I am listening to this now. I actually think that the men actually is really seeing this wrongly. I did cringe at this. Cos in a way, they are kind of entering this "voyeurism" into the idea of human emotions aren't they ? I do wonder if they would turn out this way if they were actually brought up in a different way. Meaning that they are brought up in a more empathetic environment, and not pressurised for themselves to now displace this kind of hidden emotion into this "service" which they call.

I personally believe that men can have emotions, and they can also have traumas also with others. Especially in the day to day work which they held inside of them.

The male prostitute is comparing his industry to that of the food industry ? Oh my God.

For a First World Country, we are actually very very stupid, and foolish. :|

"My nieces and nephew thinks it is okay."

"My Mother would not understand."

:confused: