Kids portraits- not happy

I don't think I'm such a bad photographer. Infact I've taken a handful of pics of the kids that no one else could've captured any better. However my budget only stretches to a Nikon coolpix & the fact is nothing beats a few photographs taken with a professional camera, the right lighting & a studio set. However today I've learned that all this is only as good as the person stood behind the camera.

I've sent you pm

Thanks to everyone who gave good advice. I put in a formal complaint and the company came through.

We've just had a re - shoot and the photos this time are superb. Can't wait to get my prints in a couple of weeks.

They also told me that the man taking the photographs was training which probably explains it all.

I'm very happy with how they have resolved it. Only shame is that these brill pics are when the new baby is 5 weeks older and not when he was tiny like on the originals.

Thanks again for advice.

Thanks to everyone who gave good advice. I put in a formal complaint and the company came through.

We've just had a re - shoot and the photos this time are superb. Can't wait to get my prints in a couple of weeks.

They also told me that the man taking the photographs was training which probably explains it all.

I'm very happy with how they have resolved it.

Thanks again for advice.

I reckon they should have told you that in the first place,but anyway you got a result so that's good news.:thumbsup:

And thanks to beechwood who made us a wonderful offer. I just wanted the company involved to put it right. It wasn't fair expecting you to offer your time for free. But thanks again. It was an amazing offer. There really are some fab people :thumbsup:

And thanks to beechwood who made us a wonderful offer. I just wanted the company involved to put it right. It wasn't fair expecting you to offer your time for free. But thanks again. It was an amazing offer. There really are some fab people :thumbsup:

You're welcome, I'm really glad that they had the decency to hold their hands up and put things right for you.

:clap:

Well done.