Street lights not working in crosspool

All the street lights down one side of selborne road, watt lane and cairns road are not working. I have reported this twice now and i know that 4 other complaints have been logged as well. the website says we will attempt to restore power within 24 hours but nothing has been done for about five weeks now. CRAZY:loopy:

It sounds as though it may be a major cable or power fault which is the responsibility of the electric company, I think it's Northern power and they can take an age to get things sorted assuming of course that Amey have actually passed the problem on to them. Sad to say but you need to chase it up and start asking for peoples names when you contact them and asking for a manager to contact you, a good wheeze is to tell them you'll give them three working days in which to respond. Your other option is to involve all of your local councillors and moan loudly