Parking in Upperthorpe

The trams may not be running but there's still a bus replacement service running, is there any reason your missus can't use the purpose built park and ride car park?

It's worth nipping into tesco's and asking. I used to work at aviva behind there and they use to let weekly car park passes to local businesses for very good prices. All the money went to a charity.

I thought they'd removed the two hour limit at Tesco's - people in the health service offices next door seem to park there all day.

Also on street parking outside Globe Works or further back on Ball St / Neepsend Lane usually available.

The trams may not be running but there's still a bus replacement service running, is there any reason your missus can't use the purpose built park and ride car park?

Yes, the buses are taking longer so she would miss her train.

And if she were using the park and ride, the car could stay on the drive and she could walk down.

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 22:53 ----------

I'm confused - isnt there a simple answer?

the limits of each zone are shown here.

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads/travel/driving/parking/parking-permits/resident/zone-map.html

Thanks, I tried to find that earlier and couldn't.

Why not just drive to wherever she works rather than get the train in the first place... unless it's somewhere like London obviously.

Depending on how early she goes, the parking on the road above Tescos is unrestricted (or at least it was last time I looked).

The traffic driving into Derby is ridiculous, the train is much easier.

Do you mean Upperthorpe Road?

The traffic driving into Derby is ridiculous, the train is much easier.

Do you mean Upperthorpe Road?

Yes, it appears that I do.

The park and ride at Derby isn't too bad though is it?

Yes, it appears that I do.

The park and ride at Derby isn't too bad though is it?

The train is definitely the best option into derby, in my 3 years of working there i have tried them all.

The park and ride is ok, but the bus gets stuck in traffic and isnt really frequent enough.

The train is quicker (25mins) and cheaper (£10 a day) for my journey.

There is plenty on back streets near esso petrol station ,none around Oxford street,Daniel hill is nightmare, upperthorpe road all permit holders

Have u not thought about park hill ?