Loyalty free photos? Sheffield,famous people and landmarks.

Thankyou. I wasnt aware youd had posts removed?

Yes 2 posts one of which I can see why as I had a sly dig at someone with a KJ comment the other I'd happily standby which related to another thread someone remarked about and I replied.

The ban didn't affect me, I had plenty to work on, I had a new 6ft omni antenna mast and repeater to fit so don't feel hard done by at all.:)

Having just checked my spam I can see there where a few sad comments by a certain poster maybe his caused the problems, not just mine.

Oh well, as they say xxxx

Edited by Beechwood_S6

Ha ha looks like I was given a day off from the forum for my thoughts.:D

If it's good enough for the BBC to make money from pics sent in by viewers then it's good enough for the o/p.

Other than the KJ comment can't think why the rest of my posts went, so I will wish the o/p well.

Maybe its not just forum users that think they are pro toggers :hihi:

Yes 2 posts one of which I can see why as I had a sly dig at someone with a KJ comment the other I'd happily standby which related to another thread someone remarked about and I replied.

The ban didn't affect me, I had plenty to work on, I had a new 6ft omni antenna mast and repeater to fit so don't feel hard done by at all.:)

Having just checked my spam I can see there where a few sad comments by a certain poster maybe his caused the problems, not just mine.

Oh well, as they say xxxx

Your posts were probably removed as some of your remarks in the one I saw would have been viewed as offensive. Unfortunately as I also quoted that part of your post without redacting your charmless remarks my reply also got removed.

I wasn't banned, so don't blame others for your own foolish behaviour.

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 00:45 ----------

Maybe its not just forum users that think they are pro toggers :hihi:
You're like a broken record. A warped one at that. Edited by jezzyjj

Your posts were probably removed as some of your remarks in the one I saw would have been viewed as offensive. Unfortunately as I also quoted that part of your post without redacting your charmless remarks my reply also got removed.

You're like a broken record. A warped one at that.

Its all about the money :rolleyes:

You're like a broken record. A warped one at that.

You had two posts removed :rolleyes: so I only made one Remark the rest was fine it didn't stop you replying twice so here you go again making it sound more than it was.

I can't help that you seem to display some form of Confirmation bias, every thread you comment on, you can't help yourself you have to jump in wether it's photography or any other subject it, doesn't really matter.

I'm afraid you come across that you always feel you have to be right wether it's someone looking for freebie or something cheap even just advice, you can't help but force them to feel they are being somehow immoral.

Why does it make you feel manly or big answers on a postcard?

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 04:47 ----------

Its all about the money :rolleyes:

It really does seem that way :roll::roll::roll:

Nice tune though:)

Edited by Beechwood_S6

You had two posts removed :rolleyes: so I only made one Remark the rest was fine it didn't stop you replying twice so here you go again making it sound more than it was.
SF conflates posts made without another person posting in between. Exactly like this one of yours and the one it is replying to. So actually it was only one post containing two replies.

Any post quoting another's offensive remarks also gets removed. But then you never like to bother yourself with pesky details like facts, do you?

I can't help that you seem to display some form of Confirmation bias, every thread you comment on, you can't help yourself you have to jump in wether it's photography or any other subject it, doesn't really matter.
You don't seem to understand what confirmation bias is.

Not to mention I don't even post that often on SF.

I'm afraid you come across that you always feel you have to be right wether it's someone looking for freebie or something cheap even just advice, you can't help but force them to feel they are being somehow immoral.
I only comment on things I am well informed about and if I'm not 100% sure about something I check my facts before posting. So I'm more likely to be correct than the numpties who like to post regardless of their lack of knowledge. Would you be happier if I was less well informed?

Why does it make you feel manly or big answers on a postcard?
More relevant is why do you have such an issue with people posting helpful information or those correcting misinformation?

Sadly there's an awful lot of misinformation or outright gibberish posted by people like yourself or Boothybabe and you both seem to be allergic to facts. The pair of you you need to chill out and stop ranting about professional photographers who quite reasonably would like to be paid a fair wage for their work.

You also seem to have a very big chip on your shoulder regarding people who can charge more for their services that you are able to. Get over it.

You're wrong your 2 posts weren't consecutive, I'd posted dialogue between your two posts, you keep rolling out the jealous/chip/earnings card.

I keep responding I haven't done badly in life so, and certainly don't have a chip about what others earn and unless you've had access to my banking details for the past 30 yrs I'm at a loss why you know I'm money jealous of others:confused:

My social circle is wide, which has included a fair few people in the creative arts, film, designers of all kinds, artists and writers, my other daily contacts are also normal healthy people too, so I don't feel creative-phobia towards anyone.

I know it's disappointing to the band of brothers here, boothybabe calls them the illuminati , that sit ready poised to ponce sorry pounce in defence of their dark arts, I don't hate them as hate is very negative and wasteful I just don't defend them with the overkill that you do.

For All your bluster, insult and negatives thrown at me and others who dare offer an opinion to you and your critical mass of knowledge, I and others see through it it's no crime when an OP asks for something and shouldn't be made to feel pressured by the creative sales pitch of the world will end doom slayers of the elite pros.

I'll finish by asking do the illuminati enter a room like a certain Harry Enfield character chirping it's only me, You-Don't-Wanna-Do-It-Like-That.

Edited by Beechwood_S6

You're wrong your 2 posts weren't consecutive, I'd posted dialogue between your two posts, you keep rolling out the jealous/chip/earnings card.

If they were both replying to the post that got you banned, which I think was the case, then of course they were removed. But because of your remarks, not mine and that would happen even if I didn't include your offensive lines. Which is very annoying when people take the time to write a sensible response to something inflammatory and all the sensible posts get removed too.

I keep responding I haven't done badly in life so, and certainly don't have a chip about what others earn and unless you've had access to my banking details for the past 30 yrs I'm at a loss why you know I'm money jealous of others:confused:
Seeing as you keep banging on and on about other people charging [to your mind] silly prices for their services and when it's quite obvious you cannot charge the same amount they do, then it certainly comes across as sour grapes.

I know it's disappointing to the band of brothers here, boothybabe calls them the illuminati , that sit ready poised to ponce sorry pounce in defence of their dark arts, I don't hate them as hate is very negative and wasteful I just don't defend them with the overkill that you do.
I pop in occasionally, this is the first time for a few weeks as it happens, so hardly 'poised to pounce'. But if people make silly posts that they would not dream of doing about other professions, why complain if people try educating them or pointing the hypocrisy of expecting others to work for free.

As for Boothybabe, all he ever seems to do in this sub-forum is sneer and denigrate people, sadly he has nothing constructive or useful to say.

For All your bluster, insult and negatives thrown at me and others who dare offer an opinion to you and your critical mass of knowledge, I and others see through it it's no crime when an OP asks for something and shouldn't be made to feel pressured by the creative sales pitch of the world will end doom slayers of the elite pros.
See there you go again sneering at photographers who are in your mind are elitist.

I'm curious, would you also come to the defence of someone asking for say a plumber or a doctor to work for nothing? Which is the common bone of contention in this sub-forum.

Generally speaking in the creative industries these days, people are wanting people to work for nothing/below minimum wage as the thinking seems to be 'why should we pay people to do work that they may enjoy doing?' People are getting sick of it and so if someone makes such a request then they deserve to get stick for it.

This thread is typical as the OP is asking for free stuff so he can make money from other's work.