Sheffield forum not as good as it used to be?

I think a lot of them sit with a dictionary and encyclopaedia in all honesty :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 13:43 ----------

Ahhhh i thought you was going to something funny about a topic that was posted hahaha :D

I wish there was a bigger story, maybe the famous debate of 2011, but no.

Hi just wondering if any body else as notice that the site is going down hill as loads of people use to use the site now there is hardly any new post it seems to be laggin abit also there seem to duplicate items that do not need doing? I put various of items on for sale a few weeks ago and put my scooter on for swaps yesterday which is in a different catagory all together but it was removed and I don't get why ? Cause it was weeks ago I put it on for sale so thought I'd try swaps instead very strange that it got removed so think we mite need new mods/admin also does anyone else think we should get rid of the time we have to wait when sending a private message one to another??? just a thought??

It used to be good lots of debate discussion but now threads get shut down to easily over nothing and people have just given up with it. I still use it every now and again but debate elsewhere now to avoid frustration.

Mod Note

If you have a problem or a query regarding the moderation of this forum, then you need to discuss this with the Helpdesk.

Discussing these issues in the general forums is not allowed as previously they have always descended into moderator bashing sessions.

For information, regarding advert duplication, an advert is regarded as a duplicate if a second advert is posted before the original is automatically deleted, even if it is posted in a different section.

If you want your for sale advert moving to the swaps section because it's not selling and you'd be ok with a swap then report your advert and the moderators will move it for you.

Thread closed.