Sheffield forum not as good as it used to be?

Hi just wondering if any body else as notice that the site is going down hill as loads of people use to use the site now there is hardly any new post it seems to be laggin abit also there seem to duplicate items that do not need doing? I put various of items on for sale a few weeks ago and put my scooter on for swaps yesterday which is in a different catagory all together but it was removed and I don't get why ? Cause it was weeks ago I put it on for sale so thought I'd try swaps instead very strange that it got removed so think we mite need new mods/admin also does anyone else think we should get rid of the time we have to wait when sending a private message one to another??? just a thought??

Edited by caz_2k13

Hi just wondering if any body else as notice that the site is going down hill as loads of people use to use the site now there is hardly any new post it seems to be laggin abit also there seem to duplicate items that do not need doing? I put various of items on for sale a few weeks ago and put my scooter on for swaps yesterday which is in a different catagory all together but it was removed and I don't get why ? Cause it was weeks ago I put it on for sale so thought I'd try swaps instead very strange that it got removed so think we mite need new mods/admin also does anyone else think we should get rid of the time we have to wait when sending a private message one another another??? just a thought??

I have noticed it has alot of "do women look sexy in..." threads is it always like this?

Hi just wondering if any body else as notice that the site is going down hill as loads of people use to use the site now there is hardly any new post it seems to be laggin abit also there seem to duplicate items that do not need doing? I put various of items on for sale a few weeks ago and put my scooter on for swaps yesterday which is in a different catagory all together but it was removed and I don't get why ? Cause it was weeks ago I put it on for sale so thought I'd try swaps instead very strange that it got removed so think we mite need new mods/admin also does anyone else think we should get rid of the time we have to wait when sending a private message one another another??? just a thought??

Why don't you discuss all of the above with the help desk ?

Thought I'd discuss it with everyone see if they have had the same issue first

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 12:03 ----------

I have noticed it has alot of "do women look sexy in..." threads is it always like this?

What you on about ??????

Thought I'd discuss it with everyone see if they have had the same issue first

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 12:03 ----------

What you on about ??????

I mean is it just an upper class sex forum

I think it's brilliant ! And it just keeps getting better and better. :)

Or start some threads on a subject that does interest you. If it is of interest to others you will get responses.

It is true that a lot of the best posters that I remember from some years ago have decamped, many to Facebook.

So it is up to those of us remaining here to make it interesting.

Edited to add, there are many good posters here now and we need to keep it a lively forum so that others will join in.

Edited by Minimo

It's okay, I am here now :)

I mean is it just an upper class sex forum

Have you not been banned yet? That would be a good start.

Have you not been banned yet? That would be a good start.

??????????

Well it seems to be in decline since 03-07-2011 at 20:28.

Could this be a cause of cyber bullying? as I always end up a target for duplication when I haven't put more then one of the same ad up.