Sheffield dentist help

Can anyone help me with information on seeing a dentist in sheffield? I'm 23 and haven't been to a dentist since I was like 10 so I know I'm now registered anywhere, recently been having toothache then I discovered it was a lump on my gums which has now swelled the right side of my face, I need to get into a dentist urgently but have no idea how to go about it. If anyone could provide a number or anything that would really help.

I heard Charles Clifford did a walk in emergency service but not sure if it's changed or anything.

Definitely give Charles Clifford a go.

Theres an emergency dentist on Norfolk Park

Called 111 and they got me an emergency appointment at taptonville up broom hill. Nice place. Although £18.50 for a quick look then a prescription for antibiotics seemed a bit steep, looking to register at a place now round the s5/s35 area

Called 111 and they got me an emergency appointment at taptonville up broom hill. Nice place. Although £18.50 for a quick look then a prescription for antibiotics seemed a bit steep, looking to register at a place now round the s5/s35 area

Taptonville is my dentist. They are brilliant.

The £18.50 you were charged is part of the NHS banding charge. There are 3 and any treatment on the tooth is likely to be around £50.

£18.50 for a quick look and prescription is cheap considering it would be alot more if you went private.

They're a very good dentist who will go out of their way to help.

Agreed £18.50 sounds cheap.

You should see what private dentists charge.