Pubs allocated to the Blades at Wembley.... look within

Does anyone know if we have the Green Man again and what other boozers we've been 'allocated'?

loads of blades getting down at breakfast time to green man, maybe a few hull will aswell but by lunchtime it will be dripping red and white as usual.the globe on baker street aswell cos its easy to get to

We've been allocated the opposite side of wembley... So not sure of pubs are allocated like that

We've been allocated the opposite side of wembley... So not sure of pubs are allocated like that
I noticed that but I reckon its who turns up first, us or hull

That's what I thought, but heard plenty talking about meeting there...and apparently the owners love us, so want us back!

That's what I thought, but heard plenty talking about meeting there...and apparently the owners love us, so want us back!
sorted then.iam not surprised, we do put a lot of ale away (numb the pain) and we are a friendly bunch

sorted then.iam not surprised, we do put a lot of ale away (numb the pain) and we are a friendly bunch

If Hull have been allocated Green Man, then Utd probably been allocated The Torch.

If Hull have been allocated Green Man, then Utd probably been allocated The Torch.
makes sense but how do we find out ? not heard owt from sufc

it's on the website, we have been allocated the west side of the stadium. Wetherspoons in wembley central for me.

makes sense but how do we find out ? not heard owt from sufc

I only found out when I took Chesterfield to Wembley for JPT 2yrs ago, tried to book parking for minibus at The Green Man they told me it was for Swindon fans only and to phone The Torch so ended up parking there. Try looking on internet for details.

I only found out when I took Chesterfield to Wembley for JPT 2yrs ago, tried to book parking for minibus at The Green Man they told me it was for Swindon fans only and to phone The Torch so ended up parking there. Try looking on internet for details.
yeah had a look but nothing. seems like its an unwritten rule that you drink on the same side as your seats.suppose that's fair enough

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 22:42 ----------

Edited by Tier
all wrong

Is The Green Man not to the west of Wembley as well?

Looking at info from our last jaunt we had The Torch & Green Man...

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 00:06 ----------

Last years breakdown.....

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/pubs-split-for-fa-cup-semi-finals

Green Man on west list.....obviously don't know if this will be the same this year.....but....hopefully see some of you down there in whichever beer garden!

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 00:25 ----------

Just got an email from owner at Green Man....confirmed Blades pub!