Pub beer garden/garden generally for hire for BBQ /wedding

hello, after alot of searching I thought id try on here. My partner and I are getting married in July, a very small wedding and we are going on holiday the same day. We haven't wanted any fuss or anything traditional or fancy but we would like a family get to together after

We love the idea of a family BBQ/general buffet food and a few drinks. We don't want to go through a proper hotel or pub for food we want to do it ourselves and cook it ourselves etc but our garden at home isn't big enough. There would only be between 13-25 people-(numbers not decided) but we just want somewhere small, no catering required just somewhere we can have our BBQ and own food- happy to pay for the rest of the facilities at a reasonable cost (we had thought about clumber park but we'd be restricted on having a drink.

Location anywhere in South Yorkshire myself and partner are in Doncaster but my family are all in Sheffield and rotherham

Any suggestions/can anyone help

Edited by Cat86

The pub at the end of Rivelin Valley road just up from paddling pools used to have a BBQ