Anti-virus and Legal standing

Windows 8.1 requires 16gb for 32 bit and 20gb for 64 bit, I think he was pulling a fast one by trying to sell you an over priced USB stick, amazon sell good quality branded 32gb for £10. You would have still had to make your own recovery backup.

Windows 8.1 requires 16gb for 32 bit and 20gb for 64 bit, I think he was pulling a fast one by trying to sell you an over priced USB stick, amazon sell good quality branded 32gb for £10. You would have still had to make your own recovery backup.

My post beat your post even though it has the same time, I win :hihi:

My post beat your post even though it has the same time, I win :hihi:

Or, I let you win. :P

Or, I let you win. :P

Hmmm never thought of that :suspect:

The main thing to remember, is to not blame the staff. It is a case of "don't hate the player, hate the game". The game being Dixons group whom set the policies for their staff to follow, and sales targets.

Extras is also part of the sales targets, and without the "hard sell" it means less stats, and that means end of their job. People cannot afford to lose jobs in this day and age.