The Fosters / High Green

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GETTING READY FOR BOMBING THE PLACE , ITS GETTING BOARDED UP ALREADY , OR IS IT THE IDIOTS HAVIN A SMASHING TIME AGAIN !!! :loopy:

I LIVE IN THOSE FLATS AND FOR YOU TO SUGGEST SOMTHING LIKE THAT AFTER THE SEPTEMBER THE 11TH ATTACKS I THINK IS DISGUSTING.

Oh no, It is so disgusting to have a sense of humour after a "terrorist" attack over 5 years ago, Hey how about 4 76's that would do the trick, oh no that would never work, they would all be late and wouldn't turn up together anyway.

DONT FORGET TO PUT ALL THE ROBBING SMACK HEADS IN :hihi:

Its a right dump up there especially the flats i don't know whats worst the block of flats or the shop underneath it

SO DO I !!!:confused::gag:

Hi Green G - That was a bit too close for comfort at the time so i didn't reply. I'm quite a nervous little person sometimes! I bet we've passed each other in the street or in local shops etc, but that doesn't bother me now! You might be interested in this new thread about High Green as well -

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1197112#post1197112

thanks for that carmel , its been pretty quiet in high green at the moment , i stll see the fosters are still standing , i wish they would hurry and push that button :hihi:

What's the Fosters like at High Green? It looks like a bomb site. I've heard they are going to be done up, who owns them??? It's about time they made up their minds what they are going to do with them. Whats your views on this matter!!

I drove passed the Fosters today for the first time in years , this bit of High Green was/is a major problem with Anti-Social-Behaviour and going passed it today the whole area of the flats look like a bomb site, High Green used to be such a nice area , please do Sheffield a favour and pull the Fosters down:thumbsup:

the free paper said this place is coming down (unless there are 2 blocks this fugly in Sheffield...nah, doubt it)

I lived in High Green for 21 yrs with my parents not too far from the flats, when I was younger I used to knock around at the flats and in the park, and it wasn't that bad of any area then, when i was about 12/13 yrs old I delivered the freeby papers in the flats, and OH MY GOD they weren't that brill then, lifts stunk, i would never dared use them, they were scruffy, so god knows what they look like now. I agree they are a bit of an eye sore when driving through, KNOCK THEM DOWN. Is all the paint still flacking off the outside?

they are being knocked down for apartments!!!!!! about bloody time!!!!! :)

I know the flats need to be pulled down but do they have to start at SILLY oclock EVERY day.... Some of us need our beauty sleep tha nose x :rant: