Missing Cat S8 area *Home*

It could be, but it's hard to say for sure. It was dark and I only saw a side view of her. It was the unusual spots on her side that really caught my attention.

I think it would be worth putting a few posters up around this area just in case. I've let my neighbour know and she is going to look out for the cat too.

It's an awful feeling when your cat goes missing, but don't give up hope. The more people that know and are looking out for her, the better the chance of finding her x

I'll come down tomorrow after work and put posters up,thanks for keeping an eye out for her x

My neighbour has rang today to say she saw a cat matching the description, as she walked down Woodseats Road from Todwick Road this morning.

It ran down one of the jennels between the houses on the left hand side of Woodseats Road as she walked down. She said the cat was small and had spots on its side.

Its a long shot but you never know, so may be worth putting a poster up on Woodseats Road too. If you'd like a hand with the posters, let me know. Will pm you. x

I've put some posters on Woodseats Road. I used to live down on Lynmouth Road so possibly she might make her way down there eventually.

I've sent you a PM. A cat matching your Alice's description followed me home. Is she chipped? Will take her to peak vets to be scanned.

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 11:39 ----------

Sadly it's not Alice - but at least I know that this little moggie won't get run over on Chesterfield Road today. It was wandering in the road poor thing. Now waiting for its owner to collect from Peak Vets. Hope Alice comes home soon. I certainly will keep my eye open for her.x

Thanks for letting me know x Good to know people are looking out for her and others . Hope the one you found gets re united soon xx

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 20:58 ----------

Thank you everyone for your help, At long last Alice is safely home :-D xx

That's fantastic news! :D

[/color]Thank you everyone for your help, At long last Alice is safely home :-D xx

thank goodness for that. where did you find her?

She was on Smithywood Crescent, thanks to Nic who had spotted her , I put posters up. had a few phone calls from people who had seen her, then last night I had a call from someone who had taken her in. x

Brilliant news glad she's home safe and well :)

So glad you have got Alice home safe and well