Ghost dinosaurs photographed in Crookes!

You can't be surprised,Alco,at the cynical and disingenuous attitude of some of the usual suspects on here.I fear you have made the mistake of posting photographs of the prehistoric spectral occurances.Many people these days are well aware that photographs can be "adulterated" and long gone are the days when people respected the art of the photographer and accepted the adage of "the camera never lies"

Your own sketches,however,have been shown in the past to be beyond reproach.I am thinking partcularly of the evidence for the tree penguins.Readers were prepared to accept those as genuine with no question because they are representations of what you saw with your eyes and drew with your hands and as such cannot be adulterated with computer trickery.They are for me and, I'm sure, many others far more convincing evidence than these so called photographs.

My advice would be next time you don't see them,sketch them instead.

You can't be surprised,Alco,at the cynical and disingenuous attitude of some of the usual suspects on here.I fear you have made the mistake of posting photographs of the prehistoric spectral occurances.Many people these days are well aware that photographs can be "adulterated" and long gone are the days when people respected the art of the photographer and accepted the adage of "the camera never lies"

Your own sketches,however,have been shown in the past to be beyond reproach.I am thinking partcularly of the evidence for the tree penguins.Readers were prepared to accept those as genuine with no question because they are representations of what you saw with your eyes and drew with your hands and as such cannot be adulterated with computer trickery.They are for me and, I'm sure, many others far more convincing evidence than these so called photographs.

My advice would be next time you don't see them,sketch them instead.

Thanks for your support Mr.Teeth, I can assure you that the photographs have not been anywhere near a Photoshop ... the pictures are exactly what was seen by the camera.

However, I'm now unsure if the prehistoric creatures portrayed are in actual fact ghosts. :o

I'm thinking that the even more obvious likelihood is that the camera is capable of travelling back in time to portray what was there in the far distant past.

I have taken some new photos today, and the results are astonishing ... instead of just seeing back to the Jurassic Crookes, it's gone much further back to the Cumbrian era, some 530 million years ago ... a time when only fish populated Crookes, swimming around in the balmy Pre-Devonian sea. Indeed ... a time when the Eryops, let alone Parsonian Man and other monkeys, had yet to be invented.

Take a look at this picture ... it clearly shows the seal levels were a lot higher than they are now, reinforcing my theory that at some time from then, a massive leak must have occurred in the seabed, resulting in the sea now being 270 metres lower ... most probably (using computerised telemetry readings and everything), through the hole in my cellar floor. (It's also quite easy to see why potholes spring up out of nowhere if you scrutinise the picture sufficiently!)

This photo shows what I believe to be the business end of a Coelacanth as it silently swims up silently for it's dinner, in the form of the much smaller Lampreys, seen here making a coral nest amidst the camouflage of the double yellow lines.

So, there you have it ... more unadulterated photographs of Crookes taken by my new camera (phone). Make of them what you will ... ghosts, or time travel?

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 23:18 ----------

And would invisible dinos be light, or heavy? As there seems to be no footprints in the road surface. Hmm! The plot thickens.

See post #38 ... I believe that may answer your question! :thumbsup: