Ghost dinosaurs photographed in Crookes!

'Boring!', 'Preposterous!', I hear you all chant in unison at the very idea of dinosaur ghosts roaming the streets of Crookes … 'obviously made up'.

Well no, it's not made up at all in actual fact … the pictures you are about to see are completely unadulterated by any photoshopping trickery, devoid of any tamperings by my goodself, using my mastery of multi-coloured pencil crayons, or indeed, just 'tricks of the light' or 'a moth alighting on the (21megapixel! :o) camera lens'.

These pictures were taken on my new mobile phone … one so complicated to use that I haven't even bothered to read the instruction library that comes with it … I don't need 'em, just 'point and click'. The results are astonishing! ...

Here, a Tyrannosaurus Rex can plainly be seen crossing the road on its way to getting a tattoo with absolutely no regard for other road users whatsoever (note the volcano opposite the Newsagent's)

Just here, and using a little more road sense, a ghost Velociraptor can be seen waiting patiently at the pelican crossing for the lights to change, whilst on its way to the bakers for a tasty cheese lattice.

Thankfully, these spectral dinosaurs can't be seen by the human eye alone ... just as with all photographs of ghosts, a camera is the best device with which to view them (and indeed photograph them). I say 'thankfully' because although admittedly not Jurasically 201 million years old like the dinosaurs, the majority of the population of Crookes are well past their 'sell by' date, and easily scared ... my next-door-neighbour being a prime example (it wouldn't take much than a Triceratops for her to spit out her last remaining tooth and feature heavily in next Sunday's remembrance service at St.Thomas's).

Anyway, rather than selling these photographs for large amounts of money to the world press, I thought that I'd share them here with the readers of this fine forum instead. At a push, I may involve the (Sheffield) Star or the Daily Mail.

Has anyone else seen ghost dinosaurs round Crookes?

I bet you used to buy those sticker books when you was a kid where you stuck on planets and space ships on a backdrop of the galaxy ;)

those pictures are brilliant alcoblog :claphands:

:-)

I blame the immigrants. It's ALWAYS their fault... :hihi:

Hah, those camera effects are neat.

Hang on Alco. Something is bothering me here. How does a ghost dinosaur that is invisible to the naked eye go and get a tattoo? Would the tattoo be visible? And how did you know where to point the camera or do you have lots of photos of the road where you missed the dinosaurs?

I have seen some dinosaurs in the old peoples home.

anyone who could suggest that these pictures are photoshopped or are some form of camera trickery clearly don't know what they are talking about. these are clearly 100% genuine pictures.

several things concern me about this, not least the extent of the ghost dinosaurs powers (e.g. can they eat you?) but i do, as other posters have suggested, wonder if there is a link to the ghost dinosaurs and the lack of water for the sheffield half marathon. i mean, it's not beyond possible that the said dinosaurs could have either a/ drunk all the water or b/ eaten the trucks and people that deliver the water or c/ eaten the delivery order for the water.

these are serious times that we are living in and i for one would like answers

Edited by monkeygirl

And would invisible dinos be light, or heavy? As there seems to be no footprints in the road surface. Hmm! The plot thickens.

Second time I said this today, where is the Like button (or +1 if you like) when you need it!

A Sheffield Forum 'Facebook Like' button. Are you crazy?

Thats way to advanced. only NASA can do that. Maybe in 5 years.

Im still waiting to be able to embed videos & pictures.

anyone who could suggest that these pictures are photoshopped or are some form of camera trickery clearly don't know what they are talking about. these are clearly 100% genuine pictures.

several things concern me about this, not least the extent of the ghost dinosaurs powers (e.g. can they eat you?) but i do, as other posters have suggested, wonder if there is a link to the ghost dinosaurs and the lack of water for the sheffield half marathon. i mean, it's not beyond possible that the said dinosaurs could have either a/ drunk all the water or b/ eaten the trucks and people that deliver the water or c/ eaten the delivery order for the water.

these are serious times that we are living in and i for one would like answers

Yes I agree, I'm totally convinced these are genuine photos, I've never seen such authenticity, there are far too many doubting Thomases these days, never give anyone any credit. I felt cold looking at these, I really believe these ghost dinosaurs exist!

Wow...awesome photos.....these just have to be REAL....why...because if Alcoblog had photoshopped them...surely he would have added fluffy wasps. :hihi: