Ghost dinosaurs photographed in Crookes!

Why have we never been informed about this. I smell government cover up, its a conspiracy, it has to be.

It's the illuminati!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I only read Alco's posts when I'm very excited, so I don't think that would pan out very well

Damnit where is that like button! Give me a Like Button!!!!

I think the post is def genuine as I came out of the supermarket and passed two on the crossing.I think it was a do-ya-think-he-saw-us.

I don't believe they're ghosts, there's clearly a volcano in the first picture, is that a ghost too?

I put it to you that your so-called 'ghost dinosaurs' are actually live dinosaurs. You must take us for mugs Alco *shakes fist*

Well, if they are alive, they must be wearing invisibility cloaks which is pushing the realms of possibility to improbable new heights. I swear you can't see them without the use of the camera!

PS ... I reported the suspected volcano to Amey, who've promised to fill it in when they come round to fix the potholes.

Well, if they are alive, they must be wearing invisibility cloaks which is pushing the realms of possibility to improbable new heights. I swear you can't see them without the use of the camera!

PS ... I reported the suspected volcano to Amey, who've promised to fill it in when they come round to fix the potholes.

I also reported the deep pot holes to Amey and they said they are looking into it :)

don't think the second picture is a ghost, it looks like the mother in law on a good day,

'Boring!', 'Preposterous!', I hear you all chant in unison at the very idea of dinosaur ghosts roaming the streets of Crookes … 'obviously made up'.

Well no, it's not made up at all in actual fact … the pictures you are about to see are completely unadulterated by any photoshopping trickery, devoid of any tamperings by my goodself, using my mastery of multi-coloured pencil crayons, or indeed, just 'tricks of the light' or 'a moth alighting on the (21megapixel! :o) camera lens'.

These pictures were taken on my new mobile phone … one so complicated to use that I haven't even bothered to read the instruction library that comes with it … I don't need 'em, just 'point and click'. The results are astonishing! ...

Here, a Tyrannosaurus Rex can plainly be seen crossing the road on its way to getting a tattoo with absolutely no regard for other road users whatsoever (note the volcano opposite the Newsagent's)

Just here, and using a little more road sense, a ghost Velociraptor can be seen waiting patiently at the pelican crossing for the lights to change, whilst on its way to the bakers for a tasty cheese lattice.

Thankfully, these spectral dinosaurs can't be seen by the human eye alone ... just as with all photographs of ghosts, a camera is the best device with which to view them (and indeed photograph them). I say 'thankfully' because although admittedly not Jurasically 201 million years old like the dinosaurs, the majority of the population of Crookes are well past their 'sell by' date, and easily scared ... my next-door-neighbour being a prime example (it wouldn't take much than a Triceratops for her to spit out her last remaining tooth and feature heavily in next Sunday's remembrance service at St.Thomas's).

Anyway, rather than selling these photographs for large amounts of money to the world press, I thought that I'd share them here with the readers of this fine forum instead. At a push, I may involve the (Sheffield) Star or the Daily Mail.

Has anyone else seen ghost dinosaurs round Crookes?

Needs more transparent elements on the T rex AB. Would make it more 'ghostly' :thumbsup: And a hat :D

I also reported the deep pot holes to Amey and they said they are looking into it :)

You could fill them in with your digger digger.:P

And fight T-REX with your Avatar diggerthingy.

Needs more transparent elements on the T rex AB. Would make it more 'ghostly' :thumbsup: And a hat :D

Well Mr Rampent...

... I wonder if Mr Alco could be practicing his techniques to help with something special? ;)

They're NOT photoshopped! They're directly from my new phone ... it's even got a button you press (with a pic of a T Rex on it) to allow you to photograph the otherwise invisible dinosaur ghosts.

I think the boys at Sony have teamed up with Doris Stokes and David Attenborough for their latest model! I kid you not!

These are so funny! My daughter will like to see these 'ghosts' she loves dinosaurs! The passers-by look so unfazed, I would have been really scared if I'd seen them :)

It is pretty prehistoric in Crookes :rant: