Can any rescue help Harvey? *Sad Update*

Hi,

We took Harvey on because we could offer him a good home, we are now so upset by what`s go on with him. He`s so loving, if it is a liver shunt and needs operating this is going to very expensive, if anyone would be able to donate to this cause we would be grateful and so would Harvey. His insurance I have taken out wont cover for his first 14 days.

We are going at 3.30 for his blood tests will let you all know after.

Harvey is a bit better today, eating and drinking more so hopefully it can be controlled with a low protein diet.

Thanks.

Hi,

We took Harvey on because we could offer him a good home, we are now so upset by what`s go on with him. He`s so loving, if it is a liver shunt and needs operating this is going to very expensive, if anyone would be able to donate to this cause we would be grateful and so would Harvey. His insurance I have taken out wont cover for his first 14 days.

We are going at 3.30 for his blood tests will let you all know after.

Harvey is a bit better today, eating and drinking more so hopefully it can be controlled with a low protein diet.

Thanks.

Will his insurance cover this at all or will it count as a pre existing condition?

If I had the money I would give it to you :(

Hi,

His insurance wont cover because its been found in the first 14 days.

Thanks.

I can't make a large donation all in one go but if it's ok with you, I'd like to make smaller donations each month. I can do this by either PayPal or bank transfer, whichever you'd prefer. Please PM me with details.

Cant something be sorted via facebook so people can donate.if they want to.

I am willing to donate a few hundred pounds to help Harvey, he deserves a chance bless him :(

I am willing to donate a few hundred pounds to help Harvey, he deserves a chance bless him :(

Really??????? that would be the most amazing thing to do for Harvey, what a truly amazing offer, that is so kind, well more than that but I don't know the right words I'm shocked :hihi:

Really??????? that would be the most amazing thing to do for Harvey, what a truly amazing offer, that is so kind, well more than that but I don't know the right words I'm shocked :hihi:

I`m a friend of Angel22 and it is a genuine offer.

I can't make a large donation all in one go but if it's ok with you, I'd like to make smaller donations each month. I can do this by either PayPal or bank transfer, whichever you'd prefer. Please PM me with details.

Bless you that's so kind!x

---------- Post added 15-04-2014 at 20:23 ----------

OMG!!! Really! That's really very generous of you! :-0 x

And Angel as well, such kind people xx

On behalf of Simon, my husband, and myself I would like to thank you kind people from the bottom of our hearts for your kind offer of donations to help Harvey. He has got to go for blood tests in the morning as alan didn't tell us that he had to be starved so I will be taking him at 8.10 in the morning. As soon as we know something we will let you kind people know. He seems to have settled a bit more today. He's had pasta, broccoli and carrots to eat and I don't know whether this has had an effect on him but he seemed to pick up a little bit today. Simon will be in touch tomorrow with a way for people to make any donations and any monies will be spent on Harvey's care, etc, we promise you that.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Keeley and Simon Shirtcliffe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This doesn't surprise me at all. Jackie is the most generous person I know. Especially when there's animals involved!! It's an amazing offer Jackie and I'm sure Harvey is very grateful and would cover you in sloppy thank you kisses if he could! xxx

---------- Post added 15-04-2014 at 20:48 ----------

On behalf of Simon, my husband, and myself I would like to thank you kind people from the bottom of our hearts for your kind offer of donations to help Harvey. He has got to go for blood tests in the morning as alan didn't tell us that he had to be starved so I will be taking him at 8.10 in the morning. As soon as we know something we will let you kind people know. He seems to have settled a bit more today. He's had pasta, broccoli and carrots to eat and I don't know whether this has had an effect on him but he seemed to pick up a little bit today. Simon will be in touch tomorrow with a way for people to make any donations and any monies will be spent on Harvey's care, etc, we promise you that.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Keeley and Simon Shirtcliffe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for keeping us updated. I'm glad he's feeling a bit better today, bless him xx