Alfred Road Sheffield

Does anyone have any information on the Unwin famliy or the Rooms family that lived at Alfred Road they lived in a number of houses 177, 172, 186, 89

any maps or photos of the area anything welcomed clutching at straws for my family history research.

please pm me if you are related at all:wave:

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have any information on the Unwin famliy or the Rooms family that lived at Alfred Road they lived in a number of houses 177, 172, 186, 89

any maps or photos of the area anything welcomed clutching at straws for my family history research.

please pm me if you are related at all:wave:

Thanks in advance

When you learn how to say thank you!

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1288199

if you go on facebook there is a site called attercliffe and darnall there loads about alfred rd on there and a lot of people that used to live on there

Hi Rob99Heather could you please get in contact with me some how, the Unwins that lived on 177 alfred road are my great great great grandparents, i'm currently researching them and not finding much, so if you could shed any light it would be much appreciated.