New Dog Walker Business

Hello there,

I have recently decided to set up my own business working and doing something I love, after recently struggling when we needed a dog sitter in our area.

All Fur Love is a new and upcoming family run business based throughout Sheffield, offering services such as

Dog walking

Pet sitting

Comfort breaks

Pet taxi &

Puppy services

Pets will be looked after with the highest care; we aim to make their experience special and we treat them as one of our own. All pets that participate must be up to date with their vaccinations. All new clients will receive a free ‘Meet & Greet’ session; this will determine the service you need and the frequency in which you need it. During the ‘Meet & Greet’, we take details of our clients, their dog and their vets in case of emergency. After the ‘Meet & Greet’ session, you’ll be raring to go! Keep updated with our Facebook and Twitter page for photos and messages about our beloved clients and their owners! Our website is also currently under way. If any of these services are what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to phone or email us and we will arrange a meet up at your convenience.

Phone - 07552234915 or 07825501855

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place :P

Edited by AllFurLove

Hi Good luck , can I ask if you are insured and have a crb check ? also which areas are you basing yourselves in ? i know you say through out Sheffield but usually people are area specific

Hello, yes insured, one of is crb checked the other is awaiting one.. We live in s5 but travel so willing to go wider afield :)

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 20:17 ----------

just to let people know our website is now up and running

allfurlove.wix.com/dogservices

thankyou