Summer carnival stall holders wanted

a summer carnival is to be held at a primary school in the north of sheffield, as yet no date is set we are putting out "feelers" for stall holders.....particularly looking for fair type stalls including but not inclusive of, candy floss stall, hook a duck, coconut shy, kiddies small rides/roundabouts.

of course any other types of stalls entertainment or attractions are needed also.....any one able to help please pm and i will give more details xx

:help: TIA

a summer carnival is to be held at a primary school in the north of sheffield, as yet no date is set we are putting out "feelers" for stall holders.....particularly looking for fair type stalls including but not inclusive of, candy floss stall, hook a duck, coconut shy, kiddies small rides/roundabouts.

of course any other types of stalls entertainment or attractions are needed also.....any one able to help please pm and i will give more details xx

hi there i am interested in having a stall at your event i will be selling candyfloss and toys. my email address is [email protected] kind regards neil

this event will not now be taking place sorry for any inconvience

hi my name is shaun and i have all rides and bouncy castle you will need i all so have games wich the kids can never loose on we do catering as well and were fully insured so no need for you to worry about .if you can phone me or send me your number e mail i would be very grate full thanks shaun .( 07886866820)

( 07501550226)

Hi there,

Do you need face painting, glitter tattoos, body art for this event?

Many thanks,

Clare :D

ermmm ... some word blindness going on here? :huh:

01-05-2014 14:29

Lady P

Re: Summer carnival stall holders wanted

this event will not now be taking place sorry for any inconvenience