Twitter users of Sheffield Village

How many people on here actually use Twitter as well? There is a great Sheffield community built up on there and seems to be fewer angry troll types too.

I've been on Twitter for ages, in fact it is the subject of my PhD so I have several accounts at the moment. It is a useful tool for a lot of things provided people use it right, which thankfully seems to be the trend: fewer Bieber-fans and more adults.

I've been on Twitter for ages, in fact it is the subject of my PhD so I have several accounts at the moment. It is a useful tool for a lot of things provided people use it right, which thankfully seems to be the trend: fewer Bieber-fans and more adults.

As with all these things, it's how you use it. With me it's usually silly jokes and beer geekery. I've also come across instances when it's been just about the best way to find out about local incidents.

A lot of Vamps and The Wanted fans, whoever they both are. It is good for quick local news and helping with stuff.