Anyone make or know who makes Rabbit hutchs

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone who makes rabbit hutches, the commercial ones just arnt big enough I am wanting them around 6ft by 3ft by 2 ft ish there for neverland dwarfs and lion heads. I was also wanting some advice on what would be best for giant rabbits as I intend on getting one I was wondering if a dogs kennel would be better? I have a 12ft by 4 ft one I was thinging may be better for a giant thanks x

There's a lovely guy at chesterfield he makes strong hutches to measure what you need his number 07583 336865 hes called Neil Martin , last year he made all my outdoor hutches to the size i requested and this winter they have been superb no leaks , no rain in etc although I haven't had any animals outside the hay has been lovely ! which was stored inside them , Please tell him Tina from waggytails recommended him.

I bought mine from Omlet (omlet.co.uk) five years ago. It's plastic so no maintenance required, insulated so buns can stay outside all year and gives them the space they need. Plus it's so easy to clean and fox proof. You're very welcome to come and see mine if you would like before you buy or to answer any questions. Best money I ever spent.

Thank you both, Turns out I have neil on my facebook already and have messaged him luv :) I will look into the others also x

Thank you both, Turns out I have neil on my facebook already and have messaged him luv :) I will look into the others also x

yes he is on facebook and in several groups , the hutches are great and i love mine to be honest next time we refurb our bunny shed he will be the one making the hutches and not us !!!:D

make one at home i had 2 giant rabbits we was in middle of building there but they died of myxi.10ft shed with a run added on made from fence posts and that very strong mesh

Hi, I'm also looking for a chicken coop and fence panels any advice on where to get one?

Yeah all sorted with him doing them thank you hun x