Childcare S8 area

Hi,

Can anyone recommend either nursery's or childminders for a 9 month old? I am in Meersbrook but am willing to travel a little if needs be.

Hey!

My daughter is currently at Chantreyland day nursery on Buntings nook. Shes been there coming up to 2 years and loves it. We are very happy with the care that she gets and she is coming on so much.

I work shifts, different shifts and days every week and they are great with that. I know some nursery what have fixed days and hours which is difficult for me.

Its a small nursery and all the staff know every child and parents and the staff are always happy and smiley. Also the food smells lovely (never seen it, but leave hungry as drop her off just before lunch!).

Hope this helps

There are hundreds of childminders in meersbrook. Ask Sid can get their contact details for you- or the childrens information link used to provide it too. We use 2 in meersbrook and will happily recommend via a pm. Otherwise we also used Grapevine for our 3 year old when he became eligible for free childcare adn this was really good and heard great recommendations for little ones too. Its a bit lacking in greenery- but if its only a few days a week then its not so bad.

My daughter goes to Chantreyland too and my son did before he started school. Both went from 6 months old. I think they are really good, the staff are all great, friendly and caring. It is a big decision, so visit a few in the area and make your choice on what you see and how you feel.

We have a fantastic child minder who has looked after both our girls since they were 9 months. Our oldest started school this year and Leigh does before and after school care too. She has 15 years experience and qualifications in Early Years education. The house is a home from home and I've always felt very happy leaving my girls with her and they've thrived in her family environment and lovely home and garden. Her experience as a parent and carer has helped me enormously. I think she has spaces and is based near to Abbey Lane in Woodseats.