Where is good scrap yard for French cars near s36 area?

Thanks for reply. My rear wiper arm dissapeared recently and would like to get "new" one from scrap yard. But have no idea where is good scrap yard.

Don't want from eBay. Citroen.

Don't want from eBay. Citroen.

what model and year .you could try dealers as they have made some prices for parts quite competitive now

Phone a few up & see if they have one, there was one near Heeley bridge that I got a window for my old Rover from. I'm not sure if any scrap yards are fussy about brands & country of origin. I'm seeing new wiper arms on the internet for about £9 though.

Edited by anywebsite

Thanks for replies. The easiest thing is to buy on eBay. I know. But int this way very soon it is going to be very difficult to buy anything. I prefer buying from stationery shops companies than online. I do not have to pay for postage and wait. Prefer to go and buy when I need and support some local businesses

---------- Post added 04-04-2014 at 15:45 ----------

And other thing is that quality of most eBay items is below my expectations.

---------- Post added 04-04-2014 at 15:55 ----------

By the way. I hope that someone who took my rear wipe arm last Tuesday night needed it very much and now looks after it and it found new nice car and will live happilly for a long time. Maybe it got new blade with this occasion. Police of course was not informed , they have more important problems than missing arms from citroen and I do not believe in miracles.

Edited by marmoore

Thanks for replies. The easiest thing is to buy on eBay. I know. But int this way very soon it is going to be very difficult to buy anything. I prefer buying from stationery shops companies than online. I do not have to pay for postage and wait. Prefer to go and buy when I need and support some local businesses

---------- Post added 04-04-2014 at 15:45 ----------

And other thing is that quality of most eBay items is below my expectations.

---------- Post added 04-04-2014 at 15:55 ----------

By the way. I hope that someone who took my rear wipe arm last Tuesday night needed it very much and now looks after it and it found new nice car and will live happilly for a long time. Maybe it got new blade with this occasion. Police of course was not informed , they have more important problems than missing arms from citroen and I do not believe in miracles.

if you want a real Citroen part I recommend trying;

EVANS HALSHAW - SHEFFIELD

608 Penistone Road

S6 2FZ Sheffield

South Yorkshire

Edited by Blackbeard
Apple IPad and it's keypad