The Elder Scrolls Online: Guild: Legion Of The North recruiting now!

Alright People!

The Elder Scrolls Online's only Sheffield based guild,Legion Of The North, is looking for members.

We're just getting started out and want to set up a friendly, social guild for Dungeons, Raids and Questing.

A strong Northern presence on Ebonheart is what we're looking to build [cuz lets face it, we're a quality lot!] but anyone from anywhere with the right attitude can be just as strong a shield brother.

We're more than happy to give you any more information you need and would love to hear from you!

Email us at legionofthenorthguild@gmail.com or search us in game!

Peace x

'A man of the Legion lives his life for the Ebonheart Pact, to fight against the tyranny of the Covenant and the Dominion alike. The Legion is also charged with reclaiming the cavernous depths of every dungeon for the good of all Tamriel. For the Legion!'

I'll be getting this in a few months, i played all the beta tests but cant bring myself to paying full amount so waiting until the price drops a little

Don't you have to pay monthly?

Hi, i just sent you an email

I got the game at the weekend, so could do with some help in joining a guild etc :)

Not sure how the guilds work on ESO, but I got a few Aldmeri Dominion toons on the go. Just got VR1 with one of them, so I imagine I'll be hanging around your way soon enough. I wouldn't mind joining just for the social side.

@MobKabal ingame.