Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone think Iran will be attacked?

oh what the hell, invade :thumbsup: plus, it won't be a world war, because you don't need as many people in war now a days.

Don't think that Israel has any B-52s.

Im sure that some spare ones will be available 'on loan' from Uncle Sam.

May as well get on with it, dont think Iran is the kind of country to reason with.

I suppose its only safe to keep a dangerous country like iran away from nuclear weapons, I mean they are far more aggresive than usa, pakistan, israel or wait hang on what about north korea, they have nukes, so does india and russia. why cant iran have them if all these countries that are just as dangerous can. can i also make the point that the usa is the only country that has actually used a nuke against another country but thats ok it seems. pakistan and india are practically at each others throats and nobody minds that they have nukes.

before people start making rude and ignorant responses like 'invade them they are dangerous' prehaps you should stop and think.

I reacon they should rename it Persia again.

Always looked much friendlier in those Sinbad films!

do any of you think that iran will get attacked after what was said yesterday when iran threatened the us with harm and pain and in response the us said that all the cards were on the table and that bush would not allow iran to have nukes?

I can see an attack using cruise missles like in iraq taking out all of irans nuclear facilites before the end of the year and would not be supprised if israel was involved as they have bombed iran in the past.

Everything will end in chaos, there have always been crisis in the World, and always will be, another Hitler,Stalin, Mussolini or some jumped up despot with ideas above his station, thinks he can domineer the Earth.

Centuries of history tell us what is going to happen, due to human nature it is inevitable, the west cannot allow these aggressive thugs to endanger us all, so, if they are hell bent on causing mayhem, they will have to be taken out.

Then, when they have gone, they will be replaced by some other half baked maniac who thinks he or she can get away with it.......and so it goes on & on ad infinitum.

I suppose its only safe to keep a dangerous country like iran away from nuclear weapons, I mean they are far more aggresive than usa, pakistan, israel or wait hang on what about north korea, they have nukes, so does india and russia. why cant iran have them if all these countries that are just as dangerous can. can i also make the point that the usa is the only country that has actually used a nuke against another country but thats ok it seems. pakistan and india are practically at each others throats and nobody minds that they have nukes.

before people start making rude and ignorant responses like 'invade them they are dangerous' prehaps you should stop and think.

Aggressive ? I dont recollect them attacking any neighbours or anyone else for that matter.

Z

Personally I think we'll see an air campaign, not sure if it will be the US or the Israeli's, or perhaps both.

You have to remember that the US has a huge air force in that part of the world, which isn't being utilised in Iraq.

Also with the Israeli elections around the corner, it would be a huge 'selling' point for the party who bombs Iran before/after the elections.

Ofcourse its not in our interests to send oil prices even higher, but hey we're just a little Island which cant make up its mind where it belongs in the world.

Its interesting that interms of our democracy, we elect parties into power who we believe will be the best to captain our economy through the turbulent oceans of economics. Everything else is secondary including Health, Education etc, however, this 'attack' will undoubtedly NOT be in our economic interests yet the most people will be oblivious to this fact as all the attention will be given to the 'threat' posed by Iran, not to us ofcourse but to Israel.

Its bewildering that people one hand refuse to vote in parties who would increase taxes in order to fund our public services, yet on the other are more than willing to support Israel to the extent of shooting our own economy in both feet.

Z

Z

Aggressive ? I dont recollect them attacking any neighbours or anyone else for that matter.

Z

thats my point all the other countries are more aggresive and they are allowed nuclear weapons so the argument that iran should be attacked because they would be dangerous is simply b******t

thats my point all the other countries are more aggresive and they are allowed nuclear weapons so the argument that iran should be attacked because they would be dangerous is simply b******t

but the 'funny' part is that people actually believe the b******* !

Z

'funny'? I think 'frightening' is more like it!

I think all nuclear weapons should be outlawed, full stop.