Rat digging under paving help

hi got metal shed on pavings and paving sinking because rat digging under. Bought rat repel, its plugged inside shed but not helping at all spend 40 pounds for it. Any suggestions?

try some rat poison down the hole.or a rat trap

stick a ferret under.

daft as this is going to sound though it worked for me when I had them, when someone has their hair cut just stick the hair around the shed. I thought it was stupid myself but it worked

Dig up the flags, kill any rats you see trying to escape and then reset the foundation for your shed, using an inpenetrable base i.e. compressed stones etc.

Dig up the flags, kill any rats you see trying to escape and then reset the foundation for your shed, using an inpenetrable base i.e. compressed stones etc.

That sounds good, you need to destroy their run.

hi got metal shed on pavings and paving sinking because rat digging under. Bought rat repel, its plugged inside shed but not helping at all spend 40 pounds for it. Any suggestions?

Tell the rat to stop digging when in a hole.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^

Almost anything else you do will just put them off for a bit but not forever.

Those repellers are crap and a waste of money. Rats are becoming resilient to some poisons. A good stop gap measure is to break up some glass to almost a powder, get some expanding foam and chuck in the glass and then fill it with foam, they like the foam but its not good for them, the glass is for obvious reasons i wont go into. Rats are filthy verminous creatures and you need to get rid any way you can.

Good luck.

i was also told to use wire wool as this cuts there mouths to shreads when they chew on it

i was also told to use wire wool as this cuts there mouths to shreads when they chew on it

They seem to have learned its bad for them, they may give it a tiny nibble but they cotton on and leave it be.

Rats are not good, but poisoning them is horrendously cruel. Burning their digestive system from the inside, slowly. Really really nasty.

Mix cement, Flour, Sugar and Baking Soda in equal portions, but it in plastic bottles round the shed, rats will eat it and die.

Rats are not good, but poisoning them is horrendously cruel. Burning their digestive system from the inside, slowly. Really really nasty.

Agreed but the alternative is disease and filth. Get rid as soon as is possible in any way possible.