The new Champs - Malin Bridge

Anyone tried this new Champs on Loxley Road? If so, have you tried the kamikaze chicken wing challenge? Are they dynamite hot as I'm hearing? Seen a picture of a bloke on the floor in pain, on Twitter!!!!

It is absolutely garbage! don't bother...... still same old crowd sniffing drugs in the toilet

*Malin

:D :D

Fat fingers!! :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-04-2014 at 16:31 ----------

It is absolutely garbage! don't bother...... still same old crowd sniffing drugs in the toilet

Hearing good things and bad things about it. Might have to give it a go to see for myself.

Fat fingers!! :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-04-2014 at 16:31 ----------

Hearing good things and bad things about it. Might have to give it a go to see for myself.

If you are going for the grub then good for you, tasting for yourself is truly the only real way of finding out what it is like :) just avoid the usual 'night time' crowd.

Yeah, it will be for the food. Never really liked the place when it was The Yew Tree, and only went in for food then.

Well if i have been to champs on eccy road and wasnt all that impressed with their food so if it's the same set up you may be in for some disappointment..

But that is my personal opinion!

Go to the admiral rodney instead, it's only a bit further down loxley road and it's lovely :-)

Well if i have been to champs on eccy road and wasnt all that impressed with their food so if it's the same set up you may be in for some disappointment..

But that is my personal opinion!

Go to the admiral rodney instead, it's only a bit further down loxley road and it's lovely :-)

Aye, been to Rodney a good few times in the past but not been in a while. Must go again soon.

Think I'll have to give Champs a try just to see! :-s

I think it's decent in all honesty used it a few times with my six year old daughter for food, as it's local to me and can't fault it really, that said I haven't been in when the " night time " crowd are in ( I obviously wouldn't with a child) but pretty sure it can't be any worse than any of the pubs in town.

I think it's decent in all honesty used it a few times with my six year old daughter for food, as it's local to me and can't fault it really, that said I haven't been in when the " night time " crowd are in ( I obviously wouldn't with a child) but pretty sure it can't be any worse than any of the pubs in town.

What's the kids menu like? Only asking because if i was to go it would be in the day time with the kids. As a childminder we like to go out and treat the kids now and then to somewhere new and for something to eat.

What's the kids menu like? Only asking because if i was to go it would be in the day time with the kids. As a childminder we like to go out and treat the kids now and then to somewhere new and for something to eat.

Pretty standard kids menu, nuggets, burger etc, my daughter has the spag Bol which always looks nice, prices are 3.95 for kids meals if I remember rightly.

Pretty standard kids menu, nuggets, burger etc, my daughter has the spag Bol which always looks nice, prices are 3.95 for kids meals if I remember rightly.

Cheers. :thumbsup: