Clegg..We should take in Syrian refugees.

Why should we take in anymore refugees look at the history we took in bosnian refugees most were pick pockets criminals and scroats and scrubbers that never went back claimed our benifits free housing ect. Now romaninans who bring there way of life by wrecking communities lowering the areas they go to and bringing the areas down and claiming our taxes and benifits. None of these were wanted and should never have been allowed to come here and the whole lot of them need to be removed on a 1 way ticket and told not to return and then charge there governments for the benifits they recived

This one have you got a short memory problem,

"A recent study by UCL found that between 1995 and 2011 migrants in the UK received £95 billion more in services and benefits than they contributed in taxes. Breaking this figure down, EEA migrants contributed £9 billion more than they consumed whereas non-EEA migrants consumed £104 billion more than they contributed.[6] Their press release, however, focussed on a £22 billion fiscal contribution by EU migrants between 2001 and 2011. This works out at a benefit to the resident population of about 66p per head per week"

Why do you keep repeating selective Migration Watch propaganda rather than quoting from the content of the report itself?

Here's the paragraph following the one you quoted:

The contribution of recent immigrants (i.e. those who arrived after 1999) to the UK fiscal system, however, has been consistently positive and remarkably strong. Between 2001 and 2011 recent EEA immigrants contributed to the fiscal system 34% more than they took out, with a net fiscal contribution of about 22.1 billion GBP In contrast, over the same period, natives’ fiscal payments amounted to 89% of the amount of transfers they received, or an overall negative fiscal contribution of 624.1 billion GBP. At the same time recent immigrants from non-EEA countries made a net fiscal contribution of 2.9 billion GBP, thus paying in the system about 2% more than they took out.

Btw, this is a discussion about offering sanctuary to Syrian refugees who will contribute bugger all to the system because they can't, and Im still happy to receive them

Edited by boyfriday

Why should we take in anymore refugees look at the history we took in bosnian refugees most were pick pockets criminals and scroats and scrubbers that never went back claimed our benifits free housing ect. Now romaninans who bring there way of life by wrecking communities lowering the areas they go to and bringing the areas down and claiming our taxes and benifits. None of these were wanted and should never have been allowed to come here and the whole lot of them need to be removed on a 1 way ticket and told not to return and then charge there governments for the benifits they recived

Good bit of bigotry and xenophobia there. Bravo.

Well they do have one thing going for them, they can probably use the English language better than you.

Good bit of bigotry and xenophobia there. Bravo.

its the truth and i say it as it is, British people pay there taxes all there lifes and then for that lot to claim it and when we need help its there is no money we cant help. Or when somethin happens we speak no english but know how to say give me benefits thats why i come here

No, they are fed up of immigration because they are fed up of people taking our tax pounds who have no right to it.

They are fed up of Muslims (Pakistanis) raping our children and they are fed up of blacks running round shooting and stabbing each other and anyone else who gets in their way, as they live out their intolerant tribal culture.

They are fed up of East Europeans flooding their towns and swamping their local resources.

They are fed up of their country losing its identity.

They are fed up of all the lowest forms of life on the planet being welcomed here with open arms and when those people carry on their backward practices and customs that make their countries statistically the worst in the world and white British people criticise their behaviour, they are fed up of being called racist or 'Fascist' or 'far right' by genuinely far left, extremist, agenda-driven bigots like you and boyfriday.

They are fed up of being told what they can and can't say in their own country in case the normal words they use offend people who aren't even from here.

They are fed up of being deemed intolerant if they object to anything at all when white western people from First World nations are light years ahead of every other civilisation on the planet when it comes to tolerance of other races.

They are fed up of Sharia Law courts and Halal food in every shop because Muslims cannot integrate - they have to have everything their own way.

They are fed up of being in a shop or at their GP's or in a post office and feeling like they are in a foreign country because they are the only ones who speak English.

They are fed up of streets they grew up on and towns they grew up in no longer being recognisable as they have been taken over by some 3rd World culture that has reduced the area they lived in to a violent place of drugs and crime. (Buy the e-book 'The Islamic Republic of Dewsbury' on Amazon for a case study of one such white English town).

They are rightly fed up of all the bad things that 3rd world immigration has brought to this country and they are fed up of small-minded bigots like you trying to deny what people can see with their own eyes.

Hope that helps clear that up.

Sky News, today, states that there are ongoing investigations into 25 schools in Birmingham about reports that Islamic teachings are being forced on children. There are, also, investigations in Manchester and Bradford. By the way I think that your post has a realistic tone to it.

I believe there are many benefits of controlled immigration to this country, and many aren't financial as I've said before.

My point is challenging those posters who believe immigrants cost them a fortune-that isn't the case and the non financial benefits they haven't even considered (who would be feeding and cleaning their elderly relatives, who would be providing medical assistance on demand etc etc)..the more recent research from UCL which you kindly provided a link to, offers a more positive picture of the financial benefits to the country of immigrants.

Evening BF.

I dont believe for one minute that the type of immigrant we attract to our country do us financial benefit.

Those who come here speaking different languages, no money, different cultures, different religions, large families etc, etc How can they be of general benefit to our country ? It costs us money to pamper to their 'Human Rights'. We attract the bottom end of the market due to an 'OPEN BORDER' policy created by the EU and lax border control. All you need to do is 'get in' our country, legally or illegally - and then to the 'poor man' (which we seem to attract) he has achieved his goal = England ! The land of 'Milk and Honey'. Get it all here free.

Education, Health, Social Housing.

Please dont anyone tell me there are finacial benefits of inviting the poorest peoples of Europe to our country.

It can only end in tears and our country being dragged down to the depths that will not be pleasant in years to come.

The level of immigration over the last 15yrs hasnt done our country any good, in my opinion.

If the immigrants are benefitting us financially, then why am i earning same now as i did 25yrs ago ? Food is high, property is high, renting is high.

And thats not taking into account me feeling like a stranger in a foriegn land sometimes when im in my home country, city.

Looking forward to your critical comments BF :hihi:

its the truth and i say it as it is, British people pay there taxes all there lifes and then for that lot to claim it and when we need help its there is no money we cant help. Or when somethin happens we speak no english but know how to say give me benefits thats why i come here

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Evening BF.

I dont believe for one minute that the type of immigrant we attract to our country do us financial benefit.

Those who come here speaking different languages, no money, different cultures, different religions, large families etc, etc How can they be of general benefit to our country ? It costs us money to pamper to their 'Human Rights'. We attract the bottom end of the market due to an 'OPEN BORDER' policy created by the EU and lax border control. All you need to do is 'get in' our country, legally or illegally - and then to the 'poor man' (which we seem to attract) he has achieved his goal = England ! The land of 'Milk and Honey'. Get it all here free.

Please dont anyone tell me there are finacial benefits of inviting the poorest peoples of Europe to our country.

It can only end in tears and our country being dragged down to the depths that will not be pleasant in years to come.

The level of immigration over the last 15yrs hasnt done our country any good, in my opinion.

If the immigrants are benefitting us financially, then why am i earning same now as i did 25yrs ago ? Food is high, property is high, renting is high.

And thats not taking into account me feeling like a stranger in a foriegn land sometimes when im in my home country, city.

The "open borders" policy also allows us to bring in highly skilled, and qualified people too. The media just concentrates on the lowest skilled and poorest who come here to try and improve their lives.

Some are highly qualified but 99% just come here for the benifits the UK freely give out to them. Its annoying how we pay into the system and when we need it you get you cant claim this and that and you need somethin else ect. Yet the Romanians come here claim for kids that dont live here housing benifit free health care job seekers and anythin else they can get. I also know some houses are set aside for refugees and UK people needing a home cant get them because there set aside laying empty

Evening BF.
Ey up OB :)

Well I can't convince you other than provide the independent evidence, you're not required to believe it or adjust your view because of it, besides I appreciate it would be difficult to have those British Bulldog tattoos burned off :o

Those who come here speaking different languages, no money, different cultures, different religions, large families etc, etc How can they be of general benefit to our country ?

The majority of the 'type or immigrant' who are attracted to this country aren't members of this homogenous subgroup.

It costs us money to pamper to their 'Human Rights'. We attract the bottom end of the market due to an 'OPEN BORDER' policy created by the EU and lax border control.

I'm afraid that simply isn't true, the UK attracts highly skilled foreigners and of course a large number of immigrants to this country are cash rich foreign students, they might all look like insular asylum seekers to you when they're walking around Netherthorpe but believe me, Mummy & Daddy have sent them over here with a lot more than a few offdate Pot Noodles.

All you need to do is 'get in' our country, legally or illegally - and then to the 'poor man' (which we seem to attract) he has achieved his goal = England ! The land of 'Milk and Honey'. Get it all here free.

There are plenty of the natives who get it for free and milk the system, relatively fewer immigrants do by comparison (read the links above).

I didn't.

We're talking about 50 Syrians.

We don't need your opinion, read the facts (see links above)

If the immigrants are benefitting us financially, then why am i earning same now as i did 25yrs ago ?

Because you're crap at your job? ;)

Why do you feel like a stranger in a foreign land? You should move to Southey Green.

In basketball parlance I believe they refer to it as a 'slam, dunk!' :)

The "open borders" policy also allows us to bring in highly skilled, and qualified people too. The media just concentrates on the lowest skilled and poorest who come here to try and improve their lives.

Highly skilled ?

Most of the recent immigrants ive come accross are definately not 'highly skilled' !