Where does your dog sleep?

My dog has her own bedroom. She sleeps in there in a pink princess tent which is full of duvets and fleecy blankets. When my boyfriend gets up for work early in the morning, she comes and joins me in my bed.

Down stairs during the day, she sleeps on the sofa (usually on my knee) :)

I absolutely love your answer - put a HUGE smile on my face. If you're referring to the dog on your photo I can just imagine her all snuggled up in her little princess tent - I bet she looks utterly adorable!!

Our dog sleeps wherever she wants, she has 3 beds in the living room and one of the sofas is hers too - as she's got older she seems to want her own space more and so doesn't follow us to bed anymore but stays downstairs all night and sleeps right through without a murmur bless her!

my 2 dogs have there own beds - a massive duvet in the front room, nice big fluffy dog bed in the kitchen & duvets in our bedroom plus 2 cushions of an old settee, more than likely they will both be curled up next to me on the bed in a morning

I absolutely love your answer - put a HUGE smile on my face. If you're referring to the dog on your photo I can just imagine her all snuggled up in her little princess tent - I bet she looks utterly adorable!

:D She does! She loves it bless her! She's one very spoilt Staffy! She gets tucked in every night too, she just loves being warm and cosy!

My dogs on the whole have been old foster dogs that have had trouble with stairs so slept in various places downstairs. One liked to curl up in the cupboard under the stairs.

My 'own' dogs (they were all mine really but you know what I mean) have slept upstairs, often at the foot of the bed or under a cot. Jasper used to sleep at the top of the stairs in winter as the hot water pipes ran under the floor there. This became a problem when he began to suffer seizures :(

My two sleep in the crate downstairs, always have. I don't like dogs on the bed, especially more so now because of my muscle spasms in my sleep I'm scared of hitting one of them, and considering they're only Chihuahua's it wouldnt really be safe

All my dogs including boarders sleep in my bedroom there part of our family whoever land on our doorstep and are treat like one of my own .all bang out at night after an eventful days walking with me and the gang so never hear a murmur

Ours sleeps on our bed with us at night which can get a bit cramped, or in the doorway.

She has a crate she quite happily sleeps in while we are out as she is still prone to chewing up stuff that we still want!

My dog has his bed in a little room off the kitchen. Personally I don't like dogs upstairs and I am not a fan of crates as I believe most dogs are perfectly capable of being trained to stay on a bed. I just find it depressing that many people use a crate incorrectly, Some dogs are not trained to be in the crate and the dogs anxiety is just as bad, they just can't do anything about it as they are enclosed :( (that's my bug bear with crates)

I just treat his bed like people treat a crate, it's his safe quiet place were he is never bothered by anyone and only ever gets treats when on it.

Samson would sleep anywhere he wanted, including on our knees !! Our other dog, Fijit, has always slept anywhere but ALWAYS follows me up to bed when I go. He doesn't follow anyone else, just waits for me then goes to sleep on the floor in my daughter's bedroom. He loves nothing better than snuggling up on the sofa with someone though.

Our cats on the other hand sleep just anywhere they choose, including our beds (which they think are for them not us !!!)

My dog's (4) have many bed's allover the house an sleep in them during the day, if not on sofa. When i go to bed they all follow some on my bed some on my daughter's bed or in the laundry basket or in the bed's they have upstairs, basically where ever they want to sleep as long as its not on my side of the bed. This has never caused any problem for me as they know what i say goes. When i have people stay over they just have to move the dog if it's in their way. My dog's all know people even children have the last word.

glad you asked that question, from replies no know not only one who has dog in bedroom,though only once he knew his place in hierarchy!