Barlow hunt.. Alpaca

I have evidence

That's a fake report, and you know it !

I know, as is the invasion of people's gardens, and the savaging of pets and the destructions of hens and bins and...

Oh hold on - I got confused and started talking about the vermin called foxes...

I thought that was one of the fundamental differences between humans and animals, that we did not commit such acts of savagery. Obviously wrong.

I thought that was one of the fundamental differences between humans and animals, that we did not commit such acts of savagery. Obviously wrong.

It is. We have the power of reasoned thought and we use that to say;

"yeah well they started it and they do it so there, nah nah ne nah nah"

I know, as is the invasion of people's gardens, and the savaging of pets and the destructions of hens and bins and...

Oh hold on - I got confused and started talking about the vermin called foxes...

I think you are confused. The vermin ride the horses:

http://www.schnews.org.uk/images/623-fox-hunting-900.jpg

And of COURSE the only solution is to dress in red get on a horse and get a few out of control dogs and chase it around the place before ripping it apart

Yes, I can see how that is efficient and effective :huh:

I asked why the original thread had been withdrawn and, apparently:

"It was removed because repeated warnings to remain civil were ignored."

You have been warned

I asked why the original thread had been withdrawn and, apparently:

"It was removed because repeated warnings to remain civil were ignored."

You have been warned

It is censorship ,the establishment do not like to be seen in a bad light ask yourself who are the most prominent shoot it if it moves brigade in the land.

There's not a single case of a well looked after chicken being taken by a fox. Not one. :roll:

Having caught foxes in flagrente in my henhouse before I'll beg to differ with you on that one.

From an impartial point of view seems like the Barlow Hunt can't win here. I searched the internet for any reports into this and there are none other than the odd facebook and twitters report by hunt saboteurs.

So at the risk of being slated for sympathising with the hunting fraternity, it seems if the Alpaca has been killed by hounds then the Barlow hunt is dammed (and I find it unlikely that if it there are no news reports about it) and if it isn't reported then its all a massive cover up and conspiracy and the hunt is still dammed.

From an impartial point of view seems like the Barlow Hunt can't win here. I searched the internet for any reports into this and there are none other than the odd facebook and twitters report by hunt saboteurs.

So at the risk of being slated for sympathising with the hunting fraternity, it seems if the Alpaca has been killed by hounds then the Barlow hunt is dammed (and I find it unlikely that if it there are no news reports about it) and if it isn't reported then its all a massive cover up and conspiracy and the hunt is still dammed.

It was on Radio Sheffield. Toby Foster interviewed the Hunt Master after it happened. Do you think they were both discussing a 'made-up story'?

It was on Radio Sheffield. Toby Foster interviewed the Hunt Master after it happened. Do you think they were both discussing a 'made-up story'?

How come there's no evidence of this event ever happening? I mean, something so ghastly would have made regional news, at least. All I can find relating to this event are a few facebook pages. There doesn't appear to be anything out there which is not associated with animal rights web pages etc.

I don't listen to Toby Foster, and many others don't, so we were unlikely to know about this interview.

Which is different from being "misunderstood", of course:wink:

Allegedly.