Fishing buddie/partner

What's up guys, I've been watching a lot of fishing lately and I would love to get back into it just to get out the house for a weekend every other weekend, day fishing or even over night.

I currently have all gear for match and carp fishing, Im mainly a carp angler I've been to a few ponds, mostly down skeggy on water leisure park which is where I do a atleast 15 or more hours and I had 22 carp in a day also my PB which is 22lb 7oz.

I'd love to get back into it, I'm open for any age of person and just to make friends and learn new thing also specially for course angling so yeah anyone is welcome to get back to this.

Little info on me.. My name is Kieron obviously and I'm 20, I would really dedicate my weekends to fishing and I'd love to get back into it and also I don't drive so I'd always put to with petrol or pay for a days fishing ect so if you Anna know more get intouch and see what could happen.

We are having a charity match at Aston Ponds Butts lake on 26th April - see Lillies wish to walk which is stickie in this section. Can't offer lift though as our tackle fills back of car and we are coming direct from caravan in Lincolnshire - sorry :D

What's up guys, I've been watching a lot of fishing lately and I would love to get back into it just to get out the house for a weekend every other weekend, day fishing or even over night.

I currently have all gear for match and carp fishing, Im mainly a carp angler I've been to a few ponds, mostly down skeggy on water leisure park which is where I do a atleast 15 or more hours and I had 22 carp in a day also my PB which is 22lb 7oz.

I'd love to get back into it, I'm open for any age of person and just to make friends and learn new thing also specially for course angling so yeah anyone is welcome to get back to this.

Little info on me.. My name is Kieron obviously and I'm 20, I would really dedicate my weekends to fishing and I'd love to get back into it and also I don't drive so I'd always put to with petrol or pay for a days fishing ect so if you Anna know more get intouch and see what could happen.

helo kieron I am member of a group of friends who di regular night fishing for carp(did higham farm last night)you are welcome to join us

i have a navara pathfinder(nearly new) with plenty of room for tackle but would need money towards diesel as I am unemployed

private email me if you wish to join us,next sesh at a1 pits

thankyou

The only problem I have with that is I'm not very good with "groups" I'm more better when it comes to 2 person group, it may sound daft but yeah

I pm'd you!

Hi am also looking for a carp buddy have been goin to pinchmill at end of parkway

Hi Kieron

we run a small fishing club in sheffield and have a few places for next year for new members. if you are interested give me a call Brian 07817754722

we fish 7 matches a yeat starting May and its nearly every 2 weeks.