Anyone on giff gaff?

I'm also on Orange and looked into Giff Gaff. It seems OK, the user forums are keen, but I felt they were a bit overbearing to get you to accept their solution in order to get credit?

In the end I stuck with Orange as for £10 you get 300 free texts and 1Gb of Data. When that expires I just use the £10 credit for text and data, so I'm essentially paying a fiver a month.

Giff Gaff service seems stable though, no major outages since last year:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/04/o2_customers_grateful_to_be_back_on_line/

When GiffGaff falls over, is it even news any more?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/12/giffgaff_poll/

I'm with giff gaff had no problems with them at all

I'm very happy with GiffGaff. It costs me a fraction of what Orange used to and I get unlimited texts and internet plus more talk time than I need. Coverage is good and as other posters have said, the forums are full of helpful, knowledgeable people. I once posted a problem at 3am and recieved a reply within five minutes. You can also ask an agent for help with more involved matters.

They seem to listen and respond to customer feedback and have a pleasingly informal way of doing business.

I was going to move onto Giffgaf but they use O2 and their 3G network is slow in Sheffield. O2 has upgraded to 4G now so Giffgaff should get it soon, then it will be great! Orange / EE are not really much more expensive unless you want 4G. I am sim only on Orange and I get 1.2GB Data 600 mins and unlimted texts for 12quid. I also get Orange Wednesday so that saves me cash. It's cheaper still if I sign up to a 12month deal but want to be able to escape. 3G is very fast so no need to go onto 4G until I can get it at no extra cost. Depends what you want really. The people I know on GiffGaff are really happy with it.

I use giffgaff since two months and experienced no problems.

i.ve been on giffgaff for over 2 years now ..and i love it !! never had any problems at all where ever i have been in the country..and its great to chat to other giffgaff users at no charge .

I've been with gift gaff for a few months now. Can't complain, reception is even good in Meersbrook. £12 a month I really do get unlimited data. Apparently this month I used 4226.07 Mb (just got the summary email) Somewhat more than the 512Mb o2 used to offer me for £25 a month.

Another positive vote for giff gaff. Unlimited data and texts for 12 quid a month is a bargain.

thums up for giffgaff, my missus uses it and though there have been network issues, its not something that was serious enough to raise a red flag for.