Looking for farm land to host a possible music festival next year

We are a small group trying to organize a Metal Music Festival next year here in Sheffield. We are looking for a large piece of land to host this event. It will be for one day possible 2 on the weekend. we know we need to start small to build this up for future festivals. we will also be looking for volunteers and food stalls. For info please contact me on soulreaperpromotions@gmail.com

Not sure if they would be interested but you could try oldcoates farm, they currently run car boot every Sunday, it's bit further then Sheffield but only place I can think off.

If this happens please let me know!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 29-03-2014 at 15:30 ----------

If this happens please let me know!

Also if there's anything you need sorting or helping with. I know a fair few people.

Same here, although Rock is not my thing, events organisation is and I have loads of contacts for stalls and a good knowledge of Operations.

I possibly have a site that would work, at Unstone (on way to Chesterfield) I'll ask my friend if you like?

There is an ideal land at the junction of wortley rd opposite the jet petrol station in s35. It was used as a car boot for years and has access to M1 jcn 36. For foodstalls, ask nikki baker at eat sheffield (part of hallam uni) as she is linked to all the local foodstalls