Stupid woman putting makeup on while driving

She was banned for driving after the offence was caught on video and before it came to court.

some male coppers are pathetic, they stop a good looking blonde, shes gives him the flirty chat and he lets her off.

Why dont the recent spell of girl racers ever get pulled over and given a few points?

I was hit by an asian woman who wasn't looking where she was going when I was 11 years old, please keep your eyes on the road ladies :)

.. please keep your eyes on the road ladies :)

And gents..before someone else jumps at it ;)

Vanity kills eh? i expect the officers and the woman concerned are on first name terms lol

Aside from the obvious question of how she can drive while she's putting on make up, the other one is how the hell can she get her make up on while driving LOL! I have enough trouble sat still in front of a normal mirror :P

apparently she claims in the Sun that an expert tart can do herself up without a mirror, apparently she needed to make herself look good for her affiar with a married man. well shes certainly got the publicity a "model" needs

dave

apparently she claims in the Sun that an expert tart can do herself up without a mirror, apparently she needed to make herself look good for her affiar with a married man. well shes certainly got the publicity a "model" needs

dave

Quote from T'Sun;

"Chav calendar girl Donna Maddock said ........."

No much more you can say. Is there?

Well it serves her right that she was caught. Both hands off the wheel and in an accident blackspot.

It's nowhere near as bad as the millions of people who regularly start a fire in their car while driving!

I'm going to be honest here.

I've done it - I put lip balm on this morning - and I bet there are tons more forummers who are sat here reading these posts thinking so have I but I daren't post.

Yes it's wrong but I bet there are few of us who haven't done something which takes our hands off the wheel whether that be; a)smoking

b)Eating c) Checking a map d) Messing with dials on our cars. e)Looking for a cd/cassette f) Something far ruder! (I'll let you make up your own minds on that one!)

I had an accident when i was doing NONE of the above and was fully focused and it did make me realise how many times I'd perhaps put myself and others at risk.

The thing i hate the most though is when people are constantly turning round to look at their kids in the back seat - my friend does this and i'm terrified at times that she's going to have a nasty accident.

I was hit by an asian woman who wasn't looking where she was going when I was 11 years old, please keep your eyes on the road ladies :)

Lets be fair tho mate it's difficult driving a herd of Paciderms up Darnal High Street at the best of times :hihi:

When driving you often see people doing inappropriate things everything from ttrying to unwrap a boiled sweet to guys with an electric razor.

I've often noticed though that the rear view mirror seems to be a magnet for girls as they seem to have a need to check their make-up and then do repair work.

Not only when driving but also when in the passenger seat,and there is nothing more annoying than having your passenger twisting the mirror round to check the war paint doesn't need touching up.