Police and ambulances longley today

What happened on longley near four greens loads of police and ambulances etc all cordened off looked very serious about 4.15 this afternoon

The rumour is that the police were chasing a motorbike and did some kind of TPAC manouvre on it and the lad riding it ended up seriously injured

Yeh this happend just outside our house on the junction we heard loads bangs it looks like the motorbike has gone straight through a give way into the side of a car flipping idiot sounded like he was doing decant speed

Not one word of sympathy for the Human being who must have been hurt - We were all young once - Let him without sin, cast the first stone.

It is annoying, these bikes racing around at speed with half the exhaust missing (or so it sounds like) on many occasions I thought about phoning the police, but NOT ONCE did I ever wish harm to come to the rider, His parents must be devastated upon hearing the news he's in hospital. come on show a little compassion for a youth that made a mistake.

Not one word of sympathy for the Human being who must have been hurt - We were all young once - Let him without sin, cast the first stone.

It is annoying, these bikes racing around at speed with half the exhaust missing (or so it sounds like) on many occasions I thought about phoning the police, but NOT ONCE did I ever wish harm to come to the rider, His parents must be devastated upon hearing the news he's in hospital. come on show a little compassion for a youth that made a mistake.

I agree wholdeheartedly but his parents have not done him any favours allowing him to ride in this manner and putting himself and others in danger.