Was Jesus a Buddhist ?

What are you talking about?

I didn't agree with you

You did.... They tried and failed. and have more talent than a street con man / trickster from yesteryear. ... If they cant do it 2014... it never happened yesteryear! We agree!

Jesus was a figment of imagination and at best a good street performer and con man of his time.

so what is it? you are being illogical again.

either he didn't exist, or he did exist, but was a con man.

millions of people think dynamo the magician sold his soul to the devil.... Fact is he is a trickster as we all know... Can you imagine if dynamo the street magician was alive in the days the street magician named jesus was around. It's all fantasy and complete nonsense! .

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:08 ----------

Let me simplify it for you ..... Jesus was NOT the son of god!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:09 ----------

There is NO god!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:14 ----------

Name me one person that has reported to have seen god? ...Do that and I will accept defeat! Good luck!!!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:35 ----------

You still googling? Been ages still no answer lol ... you wont find the answer because I am correct... I love never being wrong!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:54 ----------

Why when I Google Son Of God do I Get this avatar???? Why not purple skin tone?

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:56 ----------

Is this son of god named Jesus a white mans fantasy?!?!?!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 02:00 ----------

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Jesus&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=slU_U7LJIsWqhAfk4ICYBw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=784

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 02:10 ----------

Changed my avatar the all white Jesus image was embarrassing!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 02:39 ----------

"flamingjimmy". Thousands of people throughout history have claimed to have seen god" ......... Really?!?! Who?? And what did they say he/ She/ It looked like? Please let us know!!!

Edited by amberleaf808

I thought that was Dutch and Amberleaf808, not you

I just babble and rattle a load of nonsense.

millions of people think dynamo the magician sold his soul to the devil.... Fact is he is a trickster as we all know... Can you imagine if dynamo the street magician was alive in the days the street magician named jesus was around. It's all fantasy and complete nonsense! .

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:08 ----------

Let me simplify it for you ..... Jesus was NOT the son of god!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:09 ----------

There is NO god!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:14 ----------

Name me one person that has reported to have seen god? ...Do that and I will accept defeat! Good luck!!!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:35 ----------

You still googling? Been ages still no answer lol ... you wont find the answer because I am correct... I love never being wrong!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:54 ----------

Why when I Google Son Of God do I Get this avatar???? Why not purple skin tone?

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 01:56 ----------

Is this son of god named Jesus a white mans fantasy?!?!?!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 02:00 ----------

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Jesus&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=slU_U7LJIsWqhAfk4ICYBw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=784

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 02:10 ----------

Changed my avatar the all white Jesus image was embarrassing!

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 02:39 ----------

"flamingjimmy". Thousands of people throughout history have claimed to have seen god" ......... Really?!?! Who?? And what did they say he/ She/ It looked like? Please let us know!!!

I'm starting to think we may have another Drone in our midst

Edited by RootsBooster

I'm starting to think we may have another Drone in our midst

When you know and see the truth nobody else is going to take that away from you on a forum. Problem is many people "believe" in something false claiming it is true and religious while it is just some fantasy they believe in.

Amberleaf uses very clear scientific methods to prove, disprove the accuracy of the bibles statements and he is right up to a point only.

But amberleaf will miss the divine experiences that come when life reaches certain peaks so beautiful that you can only give it one name and call it god. But such experiences are not a scientific matter to be argued about, or put in a bible. Then you will loose any understanding of its meaning.

People certainly are capable of reaching certain heights within, that open certain doors that make one feel and experience great moments that are difficult to explain and cannot be dissected by a scientist.

Reason they called jesus son of god is because he could have reached many of these peaks within. Then they say he's reached heaven.

But anybody can do that, it is not just for him, everyone can go there. It is absolutely ridiculous to pray to him instead of looking for how you can grow in meditation to such heights as well.

When you know and see the truth nobody else is going to take that away from you on a forum. Problem is many people "believe" in something false claiming it is true and religious while it is just some fantasy they believe in.

Amberleaf uses very clear scientific methods to prove, disprove the accuracy of the bibles statements and he is right up to a point only.

But amberleaf will miss the divine experiences that come when life reaches certain peaks so beautiful that you can only give it one name and call it god. But such experiences are not a scientific matter to be argued about, or put in a bible. Then you will loose any understanding of its meaning.

People certainly are capable of reaching certain heights within, that open certain doors that make one feel and experience great moments that are difficult to explain and cannot be dissected by a scientist.

Reason they called jesus son of god is because he could have reached many of these peaks within. Then they say he's reached heaven.

But anybody can do that, it is not just for him, everyone can go there. It is absolutely ridiculous to pray to him instead of looking for how you can grow in meditation to such heights as well.

I just babble and rattle a load of nonsense.

...indeed .

Jesus is the Sun of God and for many Humans the only hope in an bad and dark world.

I'm more agnostic, rather than atheist

and believe in triviality of nature.

I suspect he was actually s Christian!!!

he was a Jew.

Jesus is the Sun of God and for many Humans the only hope in an bad and dark world.

... not that old chestnut again :roll:

Surely not 'dark', if you think that he's the sun.

Let's hope he's wearing an asbestos loincloth then! :hihi:

Personally I think Baphomet is a more interesting deity! :thumbsup: