Arson attack on Graves Park Animal Farm

exactly right S5 blade - pure scum!!

God it beggars belief it really does

From reading the story it looks like theft, then arson to cover their tracks?

Hope they've got good CCTV of them

Pure scum..

Totally agree. Hideous behaviour.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

get a picture up of the jumper/hoody someone got to recognise it and maybe realise its missing only one name for them but cant put it on here starts with B ends in S fill in the gaps how you like

Pity today's youth have nothing better to do !!!!!

You hear of people setting their dogs on fire, putting kittens in the microwave, a solicitor leaving her dog to die in the kitchen, pigeon lofts being set alight, animals being shot at.....

the list is endless, how anyone can be so cruel to defenceless animals is beyond human comprehension.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.....its about time the government re-introduced corporal punishment and parents brought up their children with morals !

From reading the story it looks like theft, then arson to cover their tracks?

Hope they've got good CCTV of them

Yeah I thought the same as you on both points. I wonder if the 'chickens' were suitable for fighting? Seems to be on the up, a gang nicking fighting birds for gambling purposes.

Given the untidy nature of this crime i doubt anyone "professional" was involved. The chickens could have been taken with minimal fuss by anyone with half a brain, without having to torch it to cover your tracks.

It beggars belief that anyone can do this. I couldnt help laugh at the people who want to give who ever did it a pasting though. Like yeah, that will change anything lol. You people need to get a grip and grow up.

As for the scum who did this? 10 years in chokey with hard labour would do nicely thank you.

Some very right-wing solutions to this on the thread so far. Fight violence with violence - nice example to set.

Perhaps some of the 'blame' could be laid on the council or parks authority, who don't seem to police the local parks at all.

Perhaps some authority - the police - needs to step up vigilance at sites where petty vandalism occurs, because this seems to be the progression of more minor offences.

For example, Meersbrook Park has scorch marks all over it. Kids burned down one of the woodland sculptures fairly recently. The picnic table in the enclosed playground has been set alight. The little playhouse and slide have scorch marks all over them. When will it stop? Who is policing these areas? Do they not see how allowing this downward spiral leads to more serious crime?

Bickering and posts containing masked swearing removed . Keep it civil and within forum rules please.