Good Indian Restaurants and the worst ones

elinas at sharrowvale sound enough too

curry tonight is dire!!!!!!!

cold when we got it and like soup

for a sit down, the New India Garden on Chesterfield Road is a winner, and for takeaway/delivery, its got to be Manzil, at Broomhill, their lamb passanda is a triumph!

:clap:

In respect of indians, the Balti King in Broomhill is the worst I have ever had. The food was just like water with abit of curry sauce mixed in it.

My best indians are Jaflong, Indian Chef and a new one call Jeera. They are all in crookes and I have never been disappointed with any of them and they all do take aways as well as a sit down meal.

I didn't realise Gulshan had changed hands.

IMO Mangla is the best place to go in Sheffield. Well worth the £5 cab ride from town.

Mates have raved on about New India Garden -had it on NYE and it wasn't all that.

Heard good things about Cafe Guru too - not tried that yet either.

Dehli Junction, Dore is a great restaurant. Anglo Indian food cooked with amazing ingrediants. The restaurant is located in the converted old station building at Dore railway station.

The best Curry House in Sheffield is undoubtedly The Seven Spices at West Bar roundabout. It truly is the "Bhunabeu" of the curry stadia in town.

I can't take anyone who thinks Balti King serves good curries seriously . It's good for students at 3am, when you can't tell the difference between the "yellow one" or the "red one".

My favourite curry place has got to be Ayeshas in Dronfield, excellent food and a lovely restaurant.

Dil Shad is always spot on too.

I wan't impressed with Hasinas at Meadowhead though, the order came wrong despite asking the guy on the phone to repeat it to me again, and it was tasteless.

xxx

The best Curry House in Sheffield is undoubtedly The Seven Spices at West Bar roundabout. It truly is the "Bhunabeu" of the curry stadia in town.

Undoubtedly the best? I don't think so. Seven Spices is distinctly average in my opinion...

Undoubtedly the best? I don't think so. Seven Spices is distinctly average in my opinion...

I thought the Seven Spices was really nice when i went, my friend who we went with doesn't really like curry (:loopy:!!!!!) so he had a fab steak from there.

xxx

Balti King is the most revolting curry house I've ever been to - bland, gravy-like curry - YUK!!